Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any Craft fairs in the North East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any Craft fairs in the North East?

Hi All,
    I am new to this site but I can I firstly say how fantastic it is. The craft world can (from what I have seen) be a very competitive but it is fantastic to see people sharing their experiences and passing on info to help others.
    That is why I have added a new thread. If there is anyone out there with info on North East of England Craft fairs,preferably in the Teesside, Durham or North Yorkshire areas, any help would be gratefully received.
    I have booked a couple of tables in june,july,aug sept at preston hall in stockton with the yorkshire craft fairs. So let me know if you've had any experience with them.
    I have just completed my foundation degree in Applied Arts, specailising in Textile, Ceramic and Jewellery Design at Cleveland College of Art and Design and am going on the to the final year so I can get my BA Hons. But as you are all aware being a student can cost plenty of money so I was hoping to get a feel for the market with my products that I make and hopefully make some extra pennies whilst doing so.
    Anyway, hope to hear you all soon.
    Danielle
    Website; www.hannimaydesigns.co.uk
    Blog; www.hannimaydesigns.blogspot.com
    Folksy; www.folksy.com/shops/HanniMayDesigns

P.S I forgot to say that i realise it is probably too late in the day to be organising fairs for the summer months but if anyone doesn know of anything. Please do let me know.

Comment

County Durham Craft Fairs

Hi Daniella141 try doing a search on google for County Durham craft fairs as they are doing qiuite a few this year in teesdale Stanhope Durham and Bishop Auckland which might fit the bill for you. Hope this helps.

Comment

HI Danielle &

You might find some fairs in your area at http://www.uckfis.co.uk

HTH!
        Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the help. xxx

Comment

Hi, there is a craft event at the Federation Brewery at Gateshead (near the Metro Centre) it's held the 5th and 6th of Spetember and is still happily accepting applications for stands.

Check out northeastkoiclub.co.uk and follow the link to show 2009 and you'll find information on the event.

If you require contact details or an application form I'll be happy to provide some.

Many thanks,
            Stephanie

Comment

Working...
            X