Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Info on Scottish Craft Fairs 2007, Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info on Scottish Craft Fairs 2007, Please.

Hi Guys,

I am new to this website and in fact this is my first time even in a forum, so please bear with me!

I am looking for information about craft fairs being held in Scotland in 2007, particularly on the West coast as I am based in Dunoon.
    I started making jewellery towards the end of last year and have sucessfully got into local shops and have done a couple fo fairs but need contact numbers/email addresses for others. Can anyone help out there?

Would be very grateful.
    Many Thanks,
    Alison.

Hi Alison,

Welcome to the forum!

We have a Jewellery Fair coming up in the summer just off the West-End of Princes Street.

We will also be having other craft fairs coming up during the rest of the year.

Fiona
    Edinburgh Craft Fairs
    www.edinburghcraftfairs.co.uk

Comment

Being based in Dunoon you could also try the Cowal Games in August. It's a bit pricey though however I think it is a 2 or a 3 day event.
      Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

We hold regular craft fairs in Glasgow and Edinburgh - you can find out more at misofunky dot com.
        Handmade things to funkify your life!
        http://www.misofunky.com

Comment

Hi,

Just filled in your form on your site!!

Hear from you soon.

Bowed Over
          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Register with Fiona regarding the fairs.

Fingers crossed I can get to go along to the one she has organised next weekend and I'm hopefully exhibiting at the Jewellery fair Fiona has organised in June!!!!

Francesca
            Last edited by silverthistlebeads; 11-03-2007, 01:03 AM.
            www.silverthistlebeads.com

Over 389 watch faces at any one time and a large selection of bali beads, Swarovski slider spacers and crystals etc.

Comment

Working...
            X