Edinburgh Summer Craft Fair Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinburgh Summer Craft Fair Update

Thank you to everyone who has responded, both privately and through the forum. I had a look at the halls available at St George's Church West at the weekend, and, while St George's has a lot going for it - location and cafe, for example - the halls I would be booking are up a long flight of stairs, which might put some potential customers off attending. I'm looking for something in the same area but more accessible. I will keep everyone posted as to progress. The date will probably be the last Saturday in July.

Thanks
    Ron
    edinburghFair

What about St Cuthberts at the bottom of Lothian Road

Comment

Edinburgh Summer Craft Fair Update

Re Edinburgh Summer Craft Fair

I'm afraid the craft fair I had hoped to arrange for July will not now go ahead. I had thought that I had a hall lined up, but that fell through, as did a second. Also, of the 14 people who expressed an interest, half were jewelry craftspeople [I don't have enough experience of craft fairs to know if that's the norm, or not, but it did seem a little worrying to have nearly three-quarters of the available tables taken up by people who would probably be in direct competition with each other].

Sorry to everyone who had wanted to attend, and I hope this is enough notice to enable you to make other arrangements for July's Saturdays.

Best wishes
      Ron Francis

Comment

aw, thats a shame. Id have been interested too but im also jewellery! haha.
        Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Hi Ron, I know of a lot of people who woud be intereseted in a fair. Did you advertise your idea anywhere else other than this website? There are thousands in edinburgh and lothian areas who arent jewellery but just dont happen to use this site.

Comment

yeah i have to agree with that reply. There are loads of crafters out there that are not jewellers!!!!

There are hundreds of crafters out there, I am sure if you did a google search you'd find more.

scottish crafts has a lot on there for example, 3d2d, gardening scotland has a list of the craft exhibitors they had, perth markets have a list of their crafters as well, the list is endless.

HTH
            Vicky xx
            Eternal Flame Candles
            www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X