Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Surrey / Sussex

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any craft fairs in Surrey or Sussex during the next few months - I would really appreciate any information or help as I am finding it hard to track down ones that are not really expensive or not already booked up months in advance.

Many thanks from
    BeWe

Hi - I'm also looking for some small craft fairs for later in the year - should be ready by then - I'll let you know if I find any. Sarah

Comment

Godalming

I'm planning to attend Godalming Town show on 6th June (I'm not allowed to post URL- if you google "godalming 6 june" for more info)
      Also there is craft fair in Farnham that date.
      Martina
      M-art-ina
      www.artinav.etsy.com
      www.artinav.blogspot.com
      www.facebook.com/artinav
      www.twitter.com/artinav
      www.folksy.com/shops/artinav

Comment

Thanks

Many thanks for the info - I will see if there are any spaces left at the Godalming Show.

BeWe

Comment

Weybridge Arts and Crafts Market

Hi there,

I am organising an Arts and Crafts Market in Weybridge, Surrey, if you are interested. (have 2 more spaces available) The Market will be held on 13 June 2009, 10am - 4pm. The cost is £25.

What do you sell?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
          Marieke Green
          [email protected]

Comment

I am organising fairs in Eastbourne, the next one is July 19th. If you are interested let me know.
            www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

Comment

Book in with VW Bus stop, held in Crowborough in July. Its a charity event so no charge for stalling out, just a donation to Folly Wildlife Rescue.

Comment

Craft Fair

Hello,

I am organising a craft fair next year September 2010 if you are interested e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you some details and an application form

Comment

Working...
                X