Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters wanted for November Fair

Hi there,
    I am organising a Fair on November 21st, Whetstone Memorial Hall, Leicester, parking and easy access. I have organised fairs here before and they are usually well attended, well advertised in the press and media, flyers out locally. Refreshments will be available all day. There will be a home bake and preserve stall also a tombola for Rainbows Childrens Hospice.
    Stalls will be £25 for six foot with room behind to double depth and no more than two of anyone craft.
    Sorry, Jewellery and Cards are fully booked.
    SPECIAL ATTRACTION! HATS Drama Group have volunteered to run a SANTA GROTTO and they will wear Pantomime costumes. Just arrived home from holiday and had this good news.
    Still a few spaces left. come on, join us, we are going to have some fun, a really good day and help a good cause.
    Interested? e.mail me on [email protected] or
    tel: 0116 2864837

Lin
    Last edited by CRAFTS GALORE; 06-07-2009, 04:49 PM. Reason: update

Sorry, we are fully booked for that date.

Hope it goes well.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I've emailed you.

Claire

Comment

Hi there,
        Iv emailed you.
        Hope to hear from you soon.
        x Maria

Website
        Blogging
        Facebook
        Flickr

Comment

Just emailed you, hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi would be interested in doing thisn fair we do sell handamde cards but we also make and sell handmade candleswe also do christmas arrangements. i know you are full for cards that wouldnt be a problem in us niot bringing them.

How much do the stall cost and what is included in the price.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Shaz

Comment

Originally posted by shaz View Post
              Hi would be interested in doing thisn fair we do sell handamde cards but we also make and sell handmade candleswe also do christmas arrangements. i know you are full for cards that wouldnt be a problem in us niot bringing them.

How much do the stall cost and what is included in the price.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Shaz
              Hi Shaz
              Thank you for interest, candles and Christmas arrangements would be fine, stalls are £25. I am filling up fast so if you would like a booking form please Email me on [email protected]
              kind regards
              Lin

Comment

Working...
              X