Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small craft fair in Brinklow

Hi,

Usually Brinklow has a village fete every year that includes a craft fair, but this year it has been decided to hold a small fair on the day of the
    local 5-a-side football tournament.

This is a very busy weekend in the village and the organisers are hoping to take advantage of the large amount of visitors by holding a small fair in the Church Rooms next to the tournament.

There will be tea/coffee and cakes and also a selection of stalls for the 'bored' mums and siblings to have a wander round. If you would be interested in taking part the charge will be £5 per table and it will be held on Saturday 30th May from 12-3pm.

I've done a few fairs in the Church Rooms and done well, so I have booked a space.

Anyone else interested please contact Sal Forman on [email protected] with any queries or bookings.
    Alison
    A Little Bit Extra Jewellery &
    MyHeartsMyFlowers -
    On Etsy
    On Misi
    On Folksy

I never do craft fairs but I have been knitting now since had new hip (Nothing else to do except sit for weeks on end) I wonder if I have done enough to fill a stall. Do you think they would like knitted hats, scarves and baby clothes there?
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
      I never do craft fairs but I have been knitting now since had new hip (Nothing else to do except sit for weeks on end) I wonder if I have done enough to fill a stall. Do you think they would like knitted hats, scarves and baby clothes there?
      It is usually quite a traditional event with a jam stall, etc., so I'd say yes, but the public can be so fickle! It is only £5 though so that's about a cheap as you'll get for 'a having a go' event.
      Alison
      A Little Bit Extra Jewellery &
      MyHeartsMyFlowers -
      On Etsy
      On Misi
      On Folksy

Comment

Working...
      X