Craft/Gift Fair in Kent 14th November, Spaces Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft/Gift Fair in Kent 14th November, Spaces Available

I am orgainising the Highworth Craft and Gift Fair, which takes place in Ashford, Kent on 14th November, 2009 10 - 4pm. (Postcode TN24 8UD)

This is a charity event to raise funds for the school and is organised and staffed totally by volunteers. It has been running for over 30 years.

Last year was our best ever, with over 50 stalls. Hopefully this year I will be able to accommodate up to 65 stalls.

Tables cost £20.00 each. We offer ample free parking, and delicious refreshments to entice all in through the doors.

If you are interested in taking a space, please send me a PM, with full details of your craft (website address if you have one) and an email address where I can send a booking form.

As usual Jewellery is always booked up first, but I still have a few spaces left. Please advise fully the type you make.

Only 6 months to go! So get your forms in early to avoid disappointment!

Re: your craft fair

Hi I have recently set up my own clothing business but only interested in exhibiting at craft fairs from October onwards and I am really interested in having a stall at your fair. Do you have any more information.

Many thanks

Milly

Comment

Handmade Cards

Hiya,

I am very interested in having a stall at the craft fair, i make handmade cards and currently only make and sell them for family and friends but would love to make them available for the public.
      I will private message you my email address for you to send me the relevant forms, if they need to be sent via other means i will be happy to do so.

Thanks
      Lisa
      x

Comment

I did PM you about this fair some weeks ago, as yet have had no response, I too would be interested but time is running thin.

Comment

Update

I thought I would give an update on the bookings for this event.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to some of you, but I have now responded to all PM's regarding stalls.

If I have missed you, then please PM me again, BUT PLEASE tell me what it is you are crafting/selling. Also PLEASE give me an email address to reply to - I can't send booking forms over the forum link - and it takes ages going to and fro!!!!

I do still have bookings left for this event and will logging on everyday to get messages.

Many thanks!

Comment

intrested in stall at fair

Hi, Im really intrested in having a stall at your fair. Myself and my friend have been making jewellery for about 6 months now. We tend to make a lot of charm bracelets which we find sell quite well and also vintage style earrings which are another good seller of ours. We don't have a website yet and normally sell through friends and word of mouth and the odd school fate. My email address is [email protected]. Look forward to hearing fro you.

Bella6
            Claire

www.bellabluebespoke.co.uk

Comment

Update On Available Stalls

I still have some tables left for this event, but I am full now for Jewellery and Cards.

I am seeking a chocolate/fudge stall, so if anyone knows of anybody please ask them to contact me.!

Many thanks

Comment

Chocolate and Fudge.......Thats me....

Hi There,

Liike most others i usually make jewellry and sell just for the pleasure of it . I often find that Jewellry stalls go really quick.

However one of the skills i also have is that of making confectionary.
                I often make (sell) at times handmade sweets such as Fudge, Coconut ice, peppermint creams, peanut brittle and much much more.

Kent is not too fat from me, so let me know if you are still looking for this service,

Regards, Sparkl-z

Comment

Sorry.....My Emial Adress is....

[email protected]

Regards.

Comment

Still looking for Fudge/sweet stalls!

Just an update. I have contacted the previous person regarding sweets/fudge etc., but not had a response!

So I am still looking for someone that does fudge/chocs etc., then please let me know.

Am also searching for a 'pencil artist'! Again, please contact me if you are one or you know of one!

I may well be able to squeeze in another jewellery stall as well, so anyone interested?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy-Rose View Post
                      Hi I have recently set up my own clothing business but only interested in exhibiting at craft fairs from October onwards and I am really interested in having a stall at your fair. Do you have any more information.

Many thanks

Milly

Hi, I am arranging a Craft Fair for Saturday 5th December in Sidcup, Kent if you are interested?!
                      Kind regards
                      Victoria

Comment

Hi, I saw your other post and have already PM'd you.

Eliz
                        Elizabeth

www.elizabethcampbell.org.uk

Comment

Hi, I tried PM'ing you my email address but your forum inbox is too full....

Eliz
                          Elizabeth

www.elizabethcampbell.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X