Tetbury Summer Show Craft Fair - August 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetbury Summer Show Craft Fair - August 9th

I have secured the nearby Dolphin Hall which I think will accommodate about 20 stalls comfortably. I have put together a booking form and terms and conditions which I can send out to you.

Stalls will be £30 - this is all going to charity by the way - the Tetbury Summer Show exists to provide a good family day out for the local community and whatever profit is made goes to local charities.

Tables, electricity and refreshments (made by my own fair hand!) will be provided too. (Power points are fairly abundant but best to say if you require a power point it will be on a first come first served basis in case we run out!)

Anyway, first of all I just need to know who would be interested so I can send you a booking form. Send me a PM.

So - just to confirm - Sunday August 9th, Tetbury, Gloucestershire from 12noon til 4pm (setting up about half an hour before). £30 a stall, free parking!....

Any questions, or if there is anything you can think of that I haven't mentioned, please get in touch!.....

PM me!
    Last edited by BagpussBee; 21-05-2009, 11:14 AM.

Excellent idea - I have often attended nearby art/craft fairs as a result of visiting other events. This is close enough for me, and I love that part of the world generally, but I think I'm in France then. Good luck though - think you'll get plenty of footfall.

Fi
    www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/FionaHumphrey (portfolio page)

Comment

Cheers - if we have a successful fair, I'm thinking about doing one here on a regular basis - as for this particular one, we should get loads of people passing as the hall is right next to one of the entrances to the field where the fair is being held, so people will be walking right past the door!...

Comment

Argh. It's killing me that we're away then lol. Sounds ideally situated!

Fi
        www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/FionaHumphrey (portfolio page)

Comment

Hi again everyone,

Is there anyone else interested in this? Should be a great day - I've not had much of a response to - all those who have PM'd me I will get the details to you very shortly!!

If anyone has any concerns I will do my best to address them. Please let me know.

Cheers
          Bee

Comment

Sounds good, sadly I'm at a medieval fair in N Wales that weekend. Though dressing up will be fun!
            Michelle and Colin
            The Rainbow Sheep

http://therainbowsheep.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi all - sorry to be pushy! - I've had a phonecall from a lovely lady called Fiona who wants to exhibit at this fair and when I told her I've had hardly any response she couldn't understand why!...

So I'm just bumping this up in hopes that it might've been missed by a few local people or not so local people

Thanks!
              Bee

Comment

Hi, yes I'm interested. I make jewellery. I'll PM you.
                http://www.beadminster-jewellery.co.uk

http://www.beadminster.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                X