Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Craft Fair Cheddar May 5th 2007****

*1 Place Left!*
    Owing to a cancellation, we have one place left!

Stalls 6ft by 6ft £25.00 (including electricity hook up if needed)
    Refreshments are free for stallholders, there are toilets etc.
    Disabled Access

Cheddar is a lovely village, very popular with tourists through out the year, and a great venue for craft fairs! This weekend is the May Bank Holiday weekend so we hope trade will be brisk!

This is our very first Craft Fair, and we hope it'll be a huge success. Stalls are £25.00 which includes electricity, and free tea & coffee etc for stallholders! We are not aiming to making any money from the stalls this time around - we aim to spend every spare penny on good avertising! EVERYONE needs to know this Craft Fair is on, and it's the place to be!

QUESTIONS? Please PM me or email [email protected] for an information pack which will be available shortly. Please head your email CRAFT FAIR, so it doesn't go into my spam!

Jules
    Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 23-04-2007, 09:35 PM.
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

So Far....

......since yesterday afternoon, we have 5 stallholders.

20 spaces left!

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Wow thats good going in such a short space of time!

Make sure you let us know how is goes........hope it's a big success
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Information & Booking Packs....

Just to let everyone know that packs are available now.

They can be virtual or physical, depending on whether you choose to supply an email or snailmail (postal) address. Virtual forms need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.

Please email me at [email protected] if you require either, heading your email Craft Fair, describing your craft and enclosing your address.

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Web Site!

It still needs a wee bit of tweaking, but all the relevant info is there! Designed it myself, so I'm pleased with myself as web design is a new thing to me and I'm not techy!

Jules
          Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 07-03-2007, 10:28 AM. Reason: new website
          Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Sounds really good - just wish you were in my neck of the woods!
            Good luck & all the best for future fairs.
            www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
            http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

Comment

Thank You!

.......very much! I really hope it's successful.

So far, organising has been great fun and I've learnt loads. It brings out the control freak in me.....

Yesterday the people at Aceville Publications emailed to offer us a year's magazine subscription as a raffle prize! It'll be for magazines such as Crafts Beautiful...cool huh?

Info packs are going out over the internet and through snailmail at a rate of knots, so if anyone wants a stall you'll need to be quick!

Jules

PS I used to live in your neck of the woods...well, almost. Up near Kirkintilloch.
              Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 06-02-2007, 10:23 AM. Reason: PS
              Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

*****stop Press*****

Still space for one more jeweller as we have had a cancellation!

Jules
                Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 10-02-2007, 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling
                Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Full Quota of ......

We have our full quota of jewellers, soft furnishings/ homewear, and cardmakers!

Spaces are filling up fast and it's really exciting! Thank you very much to everyone who's expressed their interest so far. If there isn't space for you at Cheddar, you may want to think about doing one or both days at our Taunton event. It's starting to look really good now and info packs will be available as soon as we have confirmed a few final details.

Still spaces left at Cheddar if you don't fall into the categories above!

Thanks!

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Well done with your organising, not sure if I'd like to do it. I think I'm happy to just go along on the day and sell my wares - wish I was in your area, never mind.

Good luck.
                    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Fully Booked Now! Hooray!

**One Place**
                      * To Re-Let*

So far we've got jewellers, woodturning, artists, photographers, soft furnishings, homewear, glass painting, silversmith, cardmakers, knitted bag maker, smocker, mobile creator, covered boxes & stationery, pottery and lots more.

It's looking good!

I'm quite excited now.....

Jules
                      Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 23-04-2007, 09:36 PM.
                      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

See First Posting

Just bumping this to the top, now that we are fully booked and raring to go!

Jules
                        Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Yey! Can't wait!!!
                          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Really Excited....

...This weekend I'm pulling out all my stuff. I'm going to spread everything out on the big table and decide what to take for my stall. I've got loads of new stuff to add to my existing stock too. Bought new pale blue paper bags etc.

And I think I'll make a new table cloth so everything matches and looks co-ordinated.

Jules
                            Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Cheddar

Just found this thread, not sure how I missed it up to now. Still it's great news your fully booked and with such an aray of crafts. I'm SOOOO Excited now. Better get crafting. I've had a delivery of some new fabric today can't wait to get started. hasn't happened today as been to e&e agin with Lily.
                              Joanne

Comment

Working...
                              X