West Yorkshire Events ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Yorkshire Events ???

Anyone know of any small craft fairs / galas / fetes in West Yorkshire (Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield) in the next few weeks? Have browsed web but nothing jumps out.

Thanks in advance

Wetherby? Harrogate?

Is Wetherby any good for you? or Harrogate? I appreciate that the second is in North Yorkshire but it is not so far away! If so I can send you details of the fairs I organise with a friend. Our name is made-it and we only have stalls with hand made goods. I promise a friendly welcome!
    Deborah

sew gorgeous

Comment

Hi Crafty Fox

I'm involved in organising two events in Drighlington which is somewhere betwixt and between Bradford and Leeds. PM me if you'd like me to send through further details.

You can also check out Made It craft fairs. They've just started organising events around Harrogate & Wetherby so you might want to check out their website:

http://www.made-it.co.uk/

Another good info source is UKFCIS who feature events all over the country:

http://www.ukcfis.co.uk/login.cfm

Another good source is Stallfinder:

http://www.stallfinder.com/

Hope you find these useful.
      Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by sewgorgeous View Post
        Is Wetherby any good for you? or Harrogate? I appreciate that the second is in North Yorkshire but it is not so far away! If so I can send you details of the fairs I organise with a friend. Our name is made-it and we only have stalls with hand made goods. I promise a friendly welcome!
        Deborah

sew gorgeous
        I was going to say made-it too but obviously better to hear it from the organiser herself! Deborah - I did a double take when I saw sew gorgeous and had to check the label in my bag !

Katie

Comment

Sorry I've got nothing booked in west Yorkshire until July so cant say, and believe me I have tried. have you tried searching local lions clubs / rotary clubs for their summer fairs / galas? or even local charities. You could try the big musems / country houses.

Hope you find something. if you do would you let me know please.

cheers.

Oh PS forgot to say the ladies at Made-it are fantastic. I'm at Wetherby with them in June so maybe we can meet up.
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Crafty Fox,

There's a fair at the National Mining Museum at Wakefield in the next month. You can find contact details at the website below.

Cheers.
            Fair Do

PS - thanks for the mention Jane!

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thanks for all those suggestions, Wetherby and Harrogate are a little bit too far for me, but seems to have a lot of fans!

The Fair at the National Coal Mining Museum in Wakefield was busy the day I went at Easter and I tried to book but is full for cards over the Spring Bank holiday weekend.

I got some info about a gala at Birkinshaw Fire Station and about Horbury Craft and Street Fair from someone ealier today so I might give those a go.

Thanks for all the info, keep it coming. If anyone else finds any other fairs out and about please let me know.

Fair Do, I think I read something about the Rosebasket Fairs at the Mining Museum on your website are you on commission???

Comment

Nope ...I wish!

The aim of UKCFIS is to bring UK crafters and fairs together. So I simply thought it might be of interest to you when I saw your posting.

Was the article you refer to on the April edition of the UKCFIS newsletter? That's when Paul featured as 'Organiser of the Month'.

Hope you get sorted.

Cheers.
                Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thank's Fair Do for your mention, much appriciated.

Crafty Fox, I'm sure we can find a place for you at our events from August if you want to stand - get in touch at [email protected] or PM me for further info.

We have a couple of spaces left for each day of the Spring Bank Weekend, but unfortunately not for cards, sorry Crafty!

www.rosebaskets.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X