ukcfis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukcfis

I am trying to add 2 of my events to this website but am unable to see how to do it!!

When I click on add event it asks me to log in even though I already am logged in!

Any one know where I'm going wrong?
    www.totallygifted.co.uk .....beautifully handcrafted gifts

www.baby-fair.co.uk.....Baby & toddler fairs throughout the Midlands

no sorry can't help. but could you put your events here as well please.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Oops so you have.

thanks but you are a tad too far away for me.

good luck with them anyway.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Totally Gifted View Post
        I am trying to add 2 of my events to this website but am unable to see how to do it!!

When I click on add event it asks me to log in even though I already am logged in!

Any one know where I'm going wrong?
        I think you need to be registered as an organiser to add an event. If you're registered as a crafter you'll have to create a second account as an organiser.

HTH!
        Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Also I found that you have to scroll the page down, when I was searching for events I kept putting in the details and every time I clicked it seemed as if nothing had changed, until I scrolled down and found the information was off the screen.

(I'm not completely stupid as I know several other people who have done the same)
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
            (I'm not completely stupid as I know several other people who have done the same)
            Namely ME
            www.totallygifted.co.uk .....beautifully handcrafted gifts

www.baby-fair.co.uk.....Baby & toddler fairs throughout the Midlands

Comment

Working...
            X