Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs in Shropshire / Staffs

hello,

found this site whilst browsing for craft fairs. Myself and a friend have just started to make beaded jewellery and would like to do some local fairs, does anyone know the easiest way to do this?

thanks for your help.
    T

I live in that area and I would be really interested in taking a look at the website. I can't seem to find the link in your post though - could you pm me with the link as I don't think you can add links until you've posted twenty-five times.

Unless I'm just being blonde lol x

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum - glad you found us!

In terms of finding fairs, you could have a look through the threads under 'Uk Craft Fairs' on the forum, to see if there are any coming up in your area. There are a few that have been mentioned on here but you may find they are already full for jewellery - jewellery seems to be one of the most popular crafts so spaces get taken up very quickly.

Have you consider either hosting or offering to do jewellery parties? A friend of mine does this with her jewellery and finds it's the best way of getting her work known, making sales on the night and encouraging future orders.

There are threads on jewellery parties on the forum if you need any further info.

Re: your website, you can put a link in your signiture - just go to your User CP and you can edit it from there.

Hope this helps !
      Last edited by Katianne; 06-05-2009, 01:31 PM.
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

thanks for the welcome,

the site i meant was this one - craft forum - sorry for the confusion there.

We are just starting with the party idea, as we thought that might be a good way to start. Will have a look at the threads.

Teresa

Comment

My mistake - it's easy to confuse me :/

Comment

Hi Teresa &

I have sent you a PM with some details of fair near to Shropshire. Hope it is of use to you and good luck with the jewellery business!!

Julie

Comment

craft fair in Shropshire

Hi, there's a craft market every week in Much Wenlock, on Sunday. We all make our own stuff. If you're interested you could pm me for details of who to contact re booking, or come along and have a look on Sunday 10.30 till 5. I'll be there for the next few weeks, I'm called The Rainbow Sheep and make woolly stuff (predictably with a name like that!)

Cheers
              Michelle
              Michelle and Colin
              The Rainbow Sheep

http://therainbowsheep.blogspot.com/

Comment

usborne books

i work with usborne books and would love to come along to a fete/fair, so if interested i can travel to shropshire area. i live in mid wales which is just in the shropshire border.
                you can email me on
                [email protected].

i look forward to hearing from you

melinda

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow-baby View Post
                  Hi, there's a craft market every week in Much Wenlock, on Sunday. We all make our own stuff. If you're interested you could pm me for details of who to contact re booking, or come along and have a look on Sunday 10.30 till 5. I'll be there for the next few weeks, I'm called The Rainbow Sheep and make woolly stuff (predictably with a name like that!)

Cheers
                  Michelle
                  Hello.

Me and my hubby will be coming over to take a look on Sunday, so we'll see you there . We might even book a stall for the following week if there is one available.

I love this forum x

Comment

hey great. Thanks for the info about craft fair. I shall go there for sure.
                    Free Crochet Patterns Is Becoming Even More Popular

Comment

Working...
                    X