Craft Fairs/Events in Derbyshire, Staffordshire or Shropshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs/Events in Derbyshire, Staffordshire or Shropshire

I have found a few craft fairs advertised in these areas but wondered if anyone else knew of or was organising any? At the moment I am looking for small local fairs due to cost, whereas a lot I am coming across are big events with big prices which I can't afford at the moment.
    Katianne
    Last edited by Katianne; 21-01-2007, 10:01 PM.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

HI KATE I don't know if they are still doing them, but there has been regular craft fairs at hartington and buxton,plus there is a small regular weekend craft fair in Bakewell.

Have a look at http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/

This site is quite good at listing craft fairs

regards
    JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Hi

I'm based in Derby and I think it's difficult to find good fairs in this area. I have had a stall at the Hartington craft fair and I would not recommend it!

Last year I regularly attended the Tissington village craft fairs and they are very good, the village itself is beautiful and always attracts lots of people. They are also listed on the craft-fair website above.

Hope that helps
      www.purethoughts.co.uk
      Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Craft fairs

I have emailed the organiser of the Tissington Craft Fair requesting more info, so thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I can get a stall and see you there! I am surprised by how few craft fairs I am finding in my area (Staffs is supposed the be the Creative County according to the signs! We need more fairs!). I am having to travel an hour or so to get to a number of fairs but I really want to do them. I have also PMed you. Kate

I was also thinking of booking at Craft fair in Quorn, and the Rothy Centre Leics if anyone has done one of these before? Its organised by 'arts and crafts in the village'.
        Katianne
        Last edited by Katianne; 22-01-2007, 02:45 PM.
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

HI KATE Are you aware of a new craft fair in your area at the Stafford County Showground

The organisers e-mailed me asking if i wanted a stall. The details are on their website www.staffordspringgardenshow.co.uk

Hope this helps

regards
          JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Staffordshire Craft Fair 10-11th March

Hi John,

I have seen this fair advertised through another thread but am booked into 2 other craft fairs the 2 weekends following this so wasn't sure if this would be too much for me, what with juggling a full time job as well? Any opinions? Also it seemed a bit complicated re the price: it says you pay per sqaure metre and mentioned you have to have passes which you also have to pay for? I don't know how much space i should book - the other fairs i am doing are 6ft table. Need to sit down and work it all out really.

Anyone else doing it?
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
            X