Calke Abbey Fair this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calke Abbey Fair this weekend

Anyone who wants to visit a 'Real' craft fair this coming bank holiday weekend might like to go to Calke Abbey which is about 10 miles south of Derby. I visited the fair last year and was very impressed by the quality and variety. This is what craft fairs used to be like and should still be so.
    Liz

Depending on cash flow, hubby and weather, we may well pop along for a nosey round - thanks for letting us know

Comment

I'm exhibiting here for the first time this weekend!
      I'm so pleased that you think it's a good show
      Happy Crafting!
      Claire

Facebook
      Etsy shop
      Folksy shop
      My blog

Comment

caulke abbey 2010

I cannot visit the fair this year, 2010 but hope all goes well wih you Claire. The only complaint I had was that the National trust charged us an extra fee per person when we arrived ( £1.50 each) and then we had to pay the normal craft fair entrance. Despite an email to the National trust with a complaint about this I had no reply! I felt that the extra charge was rather greedy on behalf of the trust,afterall the craft organiser had already paid for their piece of land.
        Liz

Comment

Is anyone doing the Christmas Fair there this weekend? Am hoping to pop along as a punter! It is deffo still on as have phone the abbey to check.
          www.tracyfranciscards.co.uk

follow me www.twitter.com/tracyf1971

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...29004627180188

Comment

Working...
          X