Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's All Very Quiet!

Hi All,

Just thought I'd post a note to see if everyone had a nice Easter and if they got up to anything exciting over the weekend?

The Forum seems very quiet, is there still anybody out there??? :lol:

If anyone is totally bored they could always have a quick look at my "Spring Cleaned" website at www.your-craft-fairs.co.uk

Cheers.
    John.

HI JOHN Yep, I guess the forum is a bit quiet. It might just be me, but I get the impression that all the craft forums go quiet at the weekends.

I assume everybody is busy doing other things, and the crafty people may well be involved with the various craft fairs, so the chatting gets done during the week.

As you know, we had the usual terrible weather for easter, so nothing very exciting happened in my family.
    I busied myself making leather fob keyrings, and leather pouches to hold 6 pencils. These are going to be my cheap and cheerful range for my next craft fair this coming Sunday 3 APRIL. Hopefully these items will provide my stall with a better range of prices across my items.

It also gives me a bit more variety on the stall. I should have a nice mix of stuff by the time I come to your next fair in Congleton in JUNE.
    Looking forward to it by the way. Should be interesting in more ways than one, as I have yet to visit Congleton. Been past it more than once, but never stayed or gone through the town.

Some pictures of the leather stuff will be on my website in the next few days, once I get around to taking some decent photos.

cheers for now
    JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Hi John,

Glad I'm not the only one mooching around tonight!

Your new products sound interesting, I will check them out on the website soon.

Congleton is a really nice town. Try and visit sometime. There is a craft shop (mainly paper and card etc) in the shopping centre near the Town Hall. At the other end of town there is an interesting tool shop that sells all sorts of bits and pieces. I know, it's very sad!!! Of course there's other shops to look around and plenty of cafes. Enjoy!

Cheers.
      John.

Comment

I'm mooching around too!

I was actually looking at your site earlier today (when I should have been working) :wink: - and I was thinking about doing a stall at your next event in Congleton in June.

I'm rather new to this whole thing and doing craft events is my next step and yours seems like the ideal place to start! Presuming you aren't fully booked yet of course!

Anyway I would like to sell papercraft related products like embellishments, papers, peel-offs etc - as shown on my website.

What do you think?

Liz

www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk
        Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
        Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.

Comment

Hi Liz,

Sorry I took so long replying, went away for a cuppa! :lol:

I've just had a look at your website. Your cards look great!

I'll be honest and say that there are other card crafters at the fair, but I think your range of card making products would be a bit different!

I also think that hand crafted cards are so popular that there is room for a few card stalls at an event. There is room for 30+ stalls at the venue, so there's plenty of room for a good selection of crafts.

There are still stalls available for the dates mentioned, and I would be delighted to have you along.

The website now has much of the detail on it, but if you would like me to I will send you a booking form (by email) for you to consider. No obligation of course.

Do you mind me asking how you found my website?

Cheers.
          John. :wink:

Comment

Hi John - Sorry I took so long to reply too - went to bed!! :lol:

I don't actually want to sell my cards at the event (odd I know!) - but like you say there's plenty other people out there doing the same.

I only want to sell the products as I think they would go down a storm, and having done loads of research I know I am better priced than a lot of other sites out there selling some of the same items.

As long as thats ok with you and you are aware that I haven't actually made the products myself (incase that matters), then count me in for the June event please!

I'm pretty sure I found your website via this forum quite a while back though its possible I found it whilst looking around in google for NW events. I did actually want to come and at least look around at your Feb event, but it was my 30th birthday on that day so I couldnt!

Are you thinking of maybe finding other venues in the future? (bit further north if possible - I come from Chorley in Lancs!)

Anyway better stop gabbing and go to work!

Send me a booking form or whatever I need to: [email protected]

Cheers
            Liz
            Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
            Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.

Comment

Re: It's All Very Quiet!

Originally posted by YCF
              Hi All,

Just thought I'd post a note to see if everyone had a nice Easter and if they got up to anything exciting over the weekend?

The Forum seems very quiet, is there still anybody out there??? :lol:

If anyone is totally bored they could always have a quick look at my "Spring Cleaned" website at www.your-craft-fairs.co.uk

Cheers.
              John.
              Sorry if its been quite...

The forum is picking up again after I lost some 150 posts last week due to hackers....

http://crafts-forum.ukcraftwebsites....-too-vt177.php

Thanks for staying around....

:lol:

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Oh dear, sorry to hear about the hacking, does this cause great problems to you as a site owner? I don't really understand!!! :?:

Comment

Hi Liz,

Hope you had a good day at work! :wink:

I have sent you a booking form via private email as requested.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks again for your interest in YOUR-CRAFT-FAIRS.

Cheers.
                  John.
                  www.your-craft-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X