Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times for Hatton?

Hi,

Did anyone do Hatton today? How did you do & what is the set up about unloading & parking, is there a latest time you are allowed cars near to set up?
    Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

I wasn't there today but will be there tomorrow. On the T&C's it says you must be on site and parked by 8.30 and be gone by 7pm. Open from 10 am. Not sure how close you an park, maybe someone else knows. Selina

Comment

Yes I had heard that it was 8.30 but wondering how strict they were on that!
      Caz

Comment

Hi Both,

Hope you see this in time for tomorrow

I think Shona may have sent out an old T&C's with the booking form - you can have access from 8ish I think, but you don't need to be set up until 9.30 ish as it doesn't begin until 10.

I parked right outside the marquee, just go down the entrance road and kind of keep going through the public carpark and then up a little hill on the left and the marquee is at the top.

It went well today - a steady stream of people

See you both tomorrow

Claire
        Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
        Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
        www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Thanks for that, I thought they were old T&C as referred to another fair & I did e mail Shona to ask but not had a reply as I wondered if I could get there about 9am, do you have to move cars off site once unloaded? Sorry to ask so may questions!
          Caz

Comment

Hi all. I went over to see my niece and her friend (Mary-Jayne - wooden plaques etc) who were doing their 1st fair today (also booked in 2moz so please all be nice - actually I know you all will cos you've made me feel so welcome here). The place is wonderful and had steady stream through the doors hope 2moz brings you all plenty of sales.

x
            Cheryl

www.cicicreativecrafts.co.uk

Comment

Hope that you all have a good day today - please come back and let us know how you did. Myself and Zazu had yet another demoralising fair yesterday. So I would like to hear some positive feedback.

Claire x

Comment

I would say it was okay. Just okay. I don't think any one person had a fabulous day, I did just okay. There were a lot of people about but no one was spending much really. I enjoyed meeting Claire and Cazpanda though, you are both lovely! Selina

Comment

Awww ta! Was lovely to meet you both too! I did OK selling my felted scarves & candles, maybe thats the way foward for me!
                  Caz

Comment

Is this a one off or regular event?

Comment

Pretty regular I think. There is another in November. Selina

Comment

Working...
                      X