Craft Fairs in Wiltshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Wiltshire

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of any craft fairs coming up in or around Wiltshire? I make my own jewellery and would like to start doing stalls to be able to sell some of it. Any events would be helpful. Thanks.

where in wiltshire are you because i used to live near the new forest by downton and we had loads of things school fates (they were always good people always spend money at school fates and the cuckoo fair in downton (don't know if that is spelt right been a long day!).

that is excellent but will be mayday bank holiday and fills up fast but worth while doing and there is always allot of craft stools their in the main tents (also get in the right one and the pub is just outside it!!!!).

i don't know of anything the other side of Salisbury but go around the small villages near you and see what events they have going on our villages (hale, Woodfalls and redlynch) are quiet good with their crafty bits and you may find yourself with numbers of people who want things done for different occasions.

the cuckoo fair has a web address cuckoo fair dot co dot uk (sorry haven't done enough posts to put the link in hope it helps and good luck
    http://www.thecardshelf.eu

Comment

Craft fairs in Wiltshire

Kevin Murphy Craft Fairs might be a god place to look (he has a website)
      Although they are full for jewellery for this year, he organises a lot of fairs so good to know about.

On Sept. 2nd, there is the Crimestopper Fun Day at Bowood, Calne, which attracts over 10,000 visitors. They have a craft marquee and tables are £35. Email [email protected] for more details.

Hope that helps!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by kdavey1985 View Post
        Hi everyone. Does anyone know of any craft fairs coming up in or around Wiltshire? I make my own jewellery and would like to start doing stalls to be able to sell some of it. Any events would be helpful. Thanks.
        Hi, just a quick note to let you know that if you are interested we are arranging a new Christmas Show in Wiltshire at the Science Museum, Wroughton. The show will run 25th - 28th October 2007.

We are currently looking for high quality, exclusive products direct from the artist, designer or craftsman. More details on our website which you will find under wroughtonshow (www at the front and .co.uk at the end - sorry I cant seem to post urls)

We will also be running a Spring Show in 2008 (dates yet to be finalised) and a Classic Car Show (with autojumble) August 2007 - see under wroughtonclassic (you will need the www bit at the front and the .org.uk at the end) If anyone has products or services directly linked to classic cars in some way we would be very interested in seeing sample pics!
        Jo Dunningham
        Wroughton Shows (nr Swindon, Wilts)
        www.wroughtonshow.co.uk and www.wroughtonclassic.org.uk

Comment

Ethandune Ale and Cider Festival

Hi i'm new to this forum, I joined as I saw your question about craft fairs in Wiltshire. I work at The Civic Hall in Trowbridge for the Town Council. I am putting on an Ale and Cider Festival in October and i'm looking for people to have stalls at the event. Would you be interested?

Steve.

Comment

Ale and cider festival

I'd be interested if early in October, going to Devon later that month.
            Cheers
            Michelle and Colin
            The Rainbow Sheep

http://therainbowsheep.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Civic View Post
              Hi i'm new to this forum, I joined as I saw your question about craft fairs in Wiltshire. I work at The Civic Hall in Trowbridge for the Town Council. I am putting on an Ale and Cider Festival in October and i'm looking for people to have stalls at the event. Would you be interested?

Steve.

Steve, I'd be interested!

Cheers!

Vin
              Never underestimate the power of a minority who cherish the vision of a just and gentle world

Comment

Calling All Crafters

Greetings from Sugar Pie Designs

My name is Tracy and i am an ex manager and gift shop owner turned retail consultant. I am also a keen handcrafter. I make cashmere baby accessories and artisan cupcakes.

The other feather in my cap is that I am the proud organiser of the 'SUGAR PIE CRAFT EVENT' , a monthly craft fair here in Gillingham, Dorset (we are on the Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset borders) Our locastion is approximately 35 minutes from Yeovil and 45 minutes from Salisbury. If you want a postcode its SP8.

The event is very well publicised with local radio and press coverage as well as well planned leaflet campaigns where individual stallholders are mentioned so it is great free advertising for everybody. We leaflet some 2000 local addresses prior to each event.

Each event has a theme so our next event on 24th october is halloween, with crafters bringing extra halloween ' specials'

The stand fee is just £5 and there is free local parking, we also have the sugar pie eent cafe and all stallholders get a 25% discount of refreshments. Times are 9am to 1pm with doors open to the pubic from 9.30 to 12.30. It could be well worth travelling too for such a minimul outlay and a chance to meet other crafters and exchange website links, details etc.

The more the merrier although naturally we have to stop somewhere due to space, however we do still have a few spaces to fill so I am throwing it open to the wider masses.

If you are interested please email me aat [email protected] and I willl call you asap.

Happy crafting

Tracy

Comment

Craft Fairs in Wiltshire

Hi, I am organising the Annual Christmas Craft Fair at Great Cheverell Pavillion on Sat 21 Nov starting at 1000 finishing around 4pm.
                  Tables are £12 each and I have a few available should you wish to apply to [email protected]. or call me on 07816 160163.

It's a friendly affair and in a lovely new hall. Great Cheverell is just off the B3098 between West Lavington and Westbury. It will be extensively advertised in our local mag, the wiltshire gazette, the Marketeer and on local radio. It's normally very well supported by the local population and is in a good location to attract passing trade. We also have a refreshments cafe provided by the Ladies of the Erlestoke PCC

I'm looking for some produce stalls in particular, as at the moment there are none and I'd like some Christmas cheer chutneys, jams, pickles, salad dressings, beer, cakes - anything festive would be great. Anyone out there interested?

Hope you can make it.
                  Fiona Frise
                  Last edited by fionafrise; 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

crafts in wiltshire

Hi....try Jules at appletree crafts....she holds lots in and around Wiltshire....Devises...Marlborough....Bath...Chipp ing Norton

e-mail is

[email protected]

Comment

We're helping organise a Craft and collectors fair at Cholderton Village Hall on Saturday, October 23rd 2010.

(sat nav: SP4 0DW)

A few stalls still available (£10 each)

10am-4.30pm (stall holders set up from 9am)

For more details ring 01980 629676

Crafts include hand made Christmas cards/greetings cards, natural beauty products etc
                      Collectors include rare records, Beatles records and memorabilia, film and sport collectables, books etc

Comment

Working...
                      X