My cards are now in my album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cards are now in my album

I've put some of my cards in my album as some of you suggested hope you like them
    Kim

Pretty cards Kimberley, I'd definitely try to find an office type place for selling.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

Lovely cards

Well done

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Lovely cards very individual and eye catching, do try the office etc route to selling them and don't give up
        Gina

Comment

Lovely cards Kimberley - one thing that really struck me is that the hand done parts (the sewing, the fine paperwork) really stood out as the work of a skilled artisan - you might try honing in on this aspect and leaving out the other bits - I think this would make your cards stand out as very elegant. Taking these into offices etc really does sound like a great avenue too.

An added well done is - aha, so that's where the album facility is lol, I had no idea (am blushing!).

Fi
          www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/FionaHumphrey (portfolio page)

Comment

Lovely. I especially like the wedding one.

Comment

Beautiful work. Hope they fly of the shelves for you.

x
              Cheryl

www.cicicreativecrafts.co.uk

Comment

Ooh lovely - very individual! Well done!
                Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by inkyprints View Post
                  Lovely cards Kimberley - one thing that really struck me is that the hand done parts (the sewing, the fine paperwork) really stood out as the work of a skilled artisan - you might try honing in on this aspect and leaving out the other bits - I think this would make your cards stand out as very elegant. Taking these into offices etc really does sound like a great avenue too.

An added well done is - aha, so that's where the album facility is lol, I had no idea (am blushing!).

Fi

Beautiful work and I agree, the stickers don't add to your design and detract the eye from the skilled work.
                  www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Working...
                  X