Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in Staffordshire

Hello

Does anyone have a list/ information on craft fairs in staffordshire? Plus how you would go about getting a stall, including costs???

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi, Stafford Spring Garden Show has a arts/crafts area

email me at [email protected] for more information
    or visit the website Mod Edit - Rule 8
    Last edited by Peter; 12-01-2007, 09:43 PM. Reason: url - even if in disguise - deleted!

Comment

Craft Fairs in Staffordshire

Trentham Gardens Craft Gift Food Fairs (Stafford) - these are run every few months throughout the year. They are 2 day events (Sat/Sun) and a table for the whole weekend is £60. I found the contact details of the event organiser through the Craft UK website. I have done one here before and plan to visit the next one (10th/11th Feb) first to get an idea of numbers attending etc, before parting with my money! Hope this helps.
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Craft fair - Great Bridgeford, Stafford

Just thought I'd let you know about this one too - its to be held on Sunday 25th March at the village hall. You can request info via the UK Craft Fairs dot com website, searching events in Stafforshire. Let me know if you book a table!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Stafford Spring Garden Show

Has anyone else booked / thinking of doing this?
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

The information britain website is good though not massively up to date;
            some of the markets no longer run.

There is a new craft and vintage market starting in Stafford town centre on Tuesdays

Comment

Hello, I'm organising a Handmade craft fair I. Polesworth, Nr Tamworth on November 3rd. Cost £20. Interested?

Comment

Working...
              X