Craft Fairs in Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Swansea

Does anyone know if there are any crafts fairs in swansea or how to find out if there is any coming soon
    Ta all
    xx
    www.littlereddragoncrafts.co.uk
    Wedding Stationery and more!!

you could try looking on www.craftfairs.co.uk - they have listings of events for all counties and lots of other useful info..
    Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
    Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
    www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Comment

oh brill ta

Comment

just tried the site and all it says is ..........coming soon..............

???????????????

Comment

coming soon

Hi i jus tried the dite as well nd it still says coming soon, where abouts in swansea r u based? im in the ystrad area and i make jewellery, if we can find enough people who do crafts in swansea we may b able to set up our own lil craft day, charge £5 a table o sumthin nd tha cud pay for the building o go 2 charity o sumthin

Comment

Originally posted by beth98 View Post
            Hi i jus tried the dite as well nd it still says coming soon, where abouts in swansea r u based? im in the ystrad area and i make jewellery, if we can find enough people who do crafts in swansea we may b able to set up our own lil craft day, charge £5 a table o sumthin nd tha cud pay for the building o go 2 charity o sumthin
            Beth98 - some of us are really old, and use english as our first language. Please, no text speak.

Comment

lol ty i could make out most of it lol

yeah that sounds like a really good idea,

Comment

Hi,

I don't know if this helps. My brother stays in Bridgeend and there is a market in the city centre in September I think. Don't know if this would interest you but it really is jumping. You could maybe try the district council to see who runs it.

All the best.

Lisa
                Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by bronwen View Post
                  lol ty i could make out most of it lol

yeah that sounds like a really good idea,
                  I could make out all of it - but why should I when I don't have to?

Comment

Xmas Fayre in Abercrave, Swansea Valley

Hi!
                    I've posted in a thread about south wales then noticed this one.

I am running a Xmas Fayre on the 7th Dec in Abercrave, Swansea Valley at the Phoenix Retreat. I am looking for a good mix of good quality stalls. I already have a stall selling homemade toiletries and one selling vintage jewelry and we will be selling our own blends of organic oils and doing free taster therapies.

If anyone is interested, please call on 01639 730218

Sarah

Comment

I'm given to understand that a craft fair is held monthly at Swansea Museum. Beyond that I am unable to help, sorry.

Regarding the Bridgend events, they are very anti-jewellery.

Be lucky!

And Peter. Lighten up, man.
                      Never underestimate the power of a minority who cherish the vision of a just and gentle world

Comment

hi new today to this site but wanted to know if anyone know's of any craft fairs in the swansea area. willing to travel up to llanelli or neath and place's inbetween. we are a new company selling hand made shaped chocolate's and favour/gift boxes. both are hand made. we are both working mums who want to work while the children are in school. we did a fete today but it was a total wash out. and i dont just mean the weather.

so we are looking for more craft fairs and looking to maybe doing our own nearer christmas if not before. any information would be welcom.

thank you for letting me just ramble not use to this site yet.

Comment

Craft fairs in west Wales

Hi there - I'm a bit further west than Swansea but maybe worth a try! I have run the Little Luxuries Shopping Fairs in Narberth, Pembroke and Picton Castle (Near Haverfordwest) for the past three years. I run about 10 events a year. If you don't know it then Narberth is shopping Mecca in Pembs - a bit like Mumbles or Cowbridge and the hall I use is right on the High St. If you're interested then contact me on [email protected] for more info

Comment

craft fair in swansea.

hi we would be interested in doing the craft fair. we sell gift/wedding favour boxes and hand made chocolate novelty lollipop's. we are passed by the enviromental health to trade. looking for any craft or christmas school fete going. as we are just starting out and need the experiance. thank you. will try contacting you by phone tommorow.

Comment

Craft fair

Hi
                              Tre Gwyr Infants school in Gowerton is having a christmas craft fayre on November 27th from 3pm till 5pm.If anyone would be interested in a a stall please can you email me on
                              [email protected].

Thanks
                              Suzanne

Comment

Working...
                              X