Craft Fair Lenham Nr Maidstone May 17th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Lenham Nr Maidstone May 17th 2009

Hi is anybody else coming to this craft fair as either a customer or stallholder?? Im really looking forward to going as its quite a crafty village apparantly so should be lots of nice stalls (including my own he he)
    Last edited by LadyLora; 09-05-2009, 05:38 PM. Reason: Cancelled event
    Lady Lora

Hi Lady Lora

Is this one with Midas Leisure? do you know if they have any stalls left? I might like to exhibit at this one if thy have.

Also wondering if (with my events hat on) you would be interested in my craft fair in Sandwich on 1st August

Best wishes
    Clare
    Dorett Events
    [email protected]

Comment

Hi Claire
      Yes it is the midas leisure one not sure if they have any stalls left but you give them a call and ask their number is 01843 823307.
      I would have loved to have done one in sandwich but unfortunately i am pregnant and due late august/early september so dont think would be a good idea! However i know a couple of people who would be very interested- how much does a stall cost and where is it in sandwich?
      Lady Lora

Comment

poke!
        Just thought id bump up this thread again as it is coming up soon....
        Lady Lora

Comment

Lenham Craft Fair

Hi I have been to the last two Midas events (Rochester and Hawkinge) and have been dissappointed in the number of stalls which have truly handmade items -30 stalls at Hawkinge last Sunday and only 10 approx were handmade items by the stall holders - also alot of jewellery stalls.

Because of this kind of thing i am setting up on my own - I have a craft Fair booked for 6th June near Maidstone - £20 per table - would you be interested?
          Liz
          http://www.soapiehandmadesoaps.com
          [email protected]

Comment

oooh yes i would! i also have been disappointed with the lack of truly handmade craft stalls at these events but have found the actual organisers themselves very professional and friendly. But havent found many other craft fairs for this area that are reasonable prices. i would be very interested- will pm you!
            Lady Lora

Comment

Hi just in case any one was thinking of going to this craft fair DONT as it has been cancelled as one of the organisers is in hospital. Hope he recovers well.

Shame as i was really looking forward to it but cant be helped!
              Lady Lora

Comment

Lenham Craft Fair

Hi, when did you hear it was cancelled no-one has told me yet? Any reason given?? Were you at Herne Bay this weekend?? I couldn't make it.
                Liz
                [email protected]

Comment

Lenham Craft Fair

woops sorry didn't read far enough.
                  Liz
                  [email protected]

Comment

Hi no i wasnt at herne bay this weekend just gone was it any good? Looking forward to coming to your craft fair!!
                    Lady Lora

Comment

No I wasn't at Herne Bay either - just wondered if that was where you had heard about Lenham.
                      Liz
                      [email protected]

Comment

Midas

We attended the Craft Fair organised by Midas at the Holiday Inn in Rochester last year. It's not the right venue as it's just lot's of tiny conference rooms with stall holders crammed in. A lot of our regular customers walked straight past the room we were in. We struggled to cover our table fee for the weekend. For a stall as big as ours, that's a big fee. I heard that the last fair there was very poorly attended. I would be reluctant to attend Midas fairs again.
                        Visit us on the web at www.grinandcraftit.co.uk
                        Find us on Facebook & Twitter
                        www.3dcrafts.co.uk
                        Personal Facebook page (Deryck Obray)

Comment

Working...
                        X