Arts and Craft Fairs, Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts and Craft Fairs, Sussex

Hi Everyone, I'm organising some Arts & Craft fairs in Sussex. The idea being that we hire a hall, chip in with the set-up, clear-up etc and split the costs between us. I am an illustrator, and use my designs on boxes, plaques, painted china etc. along with paintings for sale.

I've found it very expensive doing arts & craft fairs as an exhibitor, hence this idea. I've booked the first venue, Findon Village Hall on Saturday 16th April. The cost works out at £10 for the stall. (9am to 4pm). Entrance is free to the public, but I collect on behalf of UNICEF so will have a donations box available.

If anyone would like to join me that would be great! So far I have about 4 spaces still available, but look at booking another event in about 8 weeks in another location of Sussex.

Happy crafting! Helz

www.helzbelzart.co.uk
    \"create, inspire, share\"

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your new venture and please contact me if I can assit you with any event organisation advise. I have many years experience as an exhibitor and organiser and would be delighted to help.

LOUISE - moderator CRAFT BOOKS
    Craft-Link UK
    The Art of Selling Your Craft - The essential read for craft workers!
    Help, guidance and advice on how to make the most selling craft for profit - and getting it right!

Craft-Link UK - www.craftlink.co.uk
    Encouraging Creativity

Comment

Thanks Louise, that's really kind of you. :lol: Helz
      \"create, inspire, share\"

Comment

Hi there how did it go and are you organising anymore events in the coming months as need to get some dates booked. I live in West Sussex Nr Fontwell but am happy to travel within reason look forward to more info

Comment

Think this is an old thread from 2005, may be worth trying Stallfinder for current events

Comment

Hi, my name is mandi, I've just joined and am looking for places to sell my querky patchwork items. They are often alterantive, as in the fabrics that I use so need an appropriate venue to sell them.
            Much of my stuff has a vampy twist, ie: vampire ragdolls ( cute, not scary) and patchwork bags made from skull print fabrics, so if you can think of an event coming up which could work for me I would love to hear you advise,

Many thanks,
            Mandi

Comment

Christmas Craft Event in Sussex - Stallholders needed

Hi

I know this is an old post but thought I would try anyway. I am organising a charity Christmas gift & craft fayre in West Sussex (Burgess Hill) on 3rd December 2011 for Breast Cancer Care. The event which is in the afternoon is £8.00 a table.

Stallholders needed urgently

Please drop me a line at – [email protected]

Thanks

Justine

Comment

Hi justine
                i might be interested if i can get enough crafts done intime, will also ask my friend if she wants one too
                I'M not old...I'm just delightfully retro!!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheTink...es?ref=si_shop

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diary-The-Fi...1874776&sr=8-1

Comment

Hi… such a nice idea and good luck for Arts & Craft fairs…
                  art supplies limerick

Comment

Working...
                  X