Tidworth Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidworth Festival

I'm really chuffed! We've been asked to organise a craft fair on the last day of the hugely popular Tidworth Festival. The annual three day event is run by the Tidworth Trust and raises money for local schools & projects.

Day One is Music in Flight, Day Two is Status Quo & fireworks display, and the craft fair will be on Sunday July 26th as part of the Family Fun Day. This is a huge event.

At present, everything is subject to confirmation at the site meeting on 27/03/09, but after that I will be able to post stand prices - so far it looks like a 3m square marquee space will be about £30 - and available details and spaces will be available to book properly.

If you want to know more about the Tidworth Festival please visit

http://www.tidworthfestival.info

If you'd like to register your interest, please log on to the Apple Tree Craft Fairs website and go to 'News' or email me directly at [email protected].

If you post questions on the thread and I'll do my best to check in every day and answer them.

best wishes

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Good to see you back Jules. Can't make it (when are you going to arrange something up here - Boclair beckons!!).

Good luck.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Glasgae on the mind....

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
      Good to see you back Jules. Can't make it (when are you going to arrange something up here - Boclair beckons!!).

Good luck.

Lisa

I've been reading Christopher Brookmyre's books in my (ha ha) spare time. They're set in Glasgow and the dialect is great. Of all the places I''ve ever lived, Glasgow is the only one I really miss. I think I need to sit on a bench in George Square and just listen. I did ask Himself if he fancied a long weekend away in Glasgow, but he's not Himself just now and wasn't enthusiastic about leaving his armchair.

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Tidworth

Hi Jules

I've sent you an e-mail.

Anita
        Silvergirl
        www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

Jules, I got your email about this and will get in touch if I can join the fun!

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

back!!

Too far for me for the fair but good luck with it - and if you ever fancy venturing up to the North West just give me and Swirly a shout!

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              Jules, I got your email about this and will get in touch if I can join the fun!

Si.
              It'll be lovely to see you!

The site meeting went well yesterday. The Perham Polo Field is eye-achingly huge, extremely level and has professional under-turf drainage to rival Wembley's.

We have some costings to do this weekend, but if everything goes well, the info pack will be available by midweek.

Himself & I heard the event advertised (already!) on three radio stations on our way home yesterday so it's looking very promising. We've also been asked to make this a regular fixture in our events calendar which is fabulous news for us.

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Hi Jules,
                I have emailed you.

Looks like a great event and I would love to attend.
                Ann

Comment

Hi Jules,

Looked at your website, its really easy to use, and I love your ethos about Craft fairs for the crafter, its great to find an organiser who just doesn't take imported mass produced things.

Comment

Im trying to work out how far away from me this is

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Helleau!

How far away......

Well, when we went from WsM to Tidworth for the site meeting we had to be there at 12noon. Himself & I, not wanting to be late, set off at 9am. We just used A roads and were sitting outside Stonehenge (just a few miles from Tidworth) having coffee by 10.30am.

Himself says it's about 60 to 70 miles on the A roads, and we aren't speed hogs.

Bookings for Tidworth are rolling in and it looks like we will be blessed with the weather (fingers crossed) Hopefully it'll be a hugely fun experience.

Jules
                      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Working...
                      X