• Shrivenham Village Fete - Oxfordshire/Wiltshire - August 29th 2009

This year
    Shrivenham Village Fete
    will be held on:

SATURDAY 29th AUGUST 2009
    at
    SHRIVENHAM MEMORIAL HALL AND RECREATION GROUND
    at 1.30pm

Shrivenham Fete is one of the biggest village fetes in the area (we are on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border). Our fete attracts around 2,500 people each year and we aim to attract a wide variety of stalls and exhibits with items to suit all pockets. We have a number of regular items of traditional entertainment at the fete including a Fun Fair, Punch & Judy, Magic Show and around 50-60 Craft Stalls. Last year's Fete was a huge success, we had wonderful weather and crowds of people... and we would like this year's to be even better! Stalls at our Fete are in great demand, last year we sold out and had a waiting list.

If you would like further details or would like to book a stall please contact me by mail at:

[email protected]

If you have any queries about the Fete, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sally

Awww I used to live at Shrivenham, well Watchfield, I wish they had something like that when we where there!

Hope it all goes well, such a lovely place
    Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the PM, I'll check my availability and get back to you directly.

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Stalls for the Fete are selling very quickly, we only have 3 left indoors now and over two-thirds are sold for outside, if you are interested please contact me at the address below for further details and a booking form.

Thanks!

Sally

[email protected]

Comment

A quick update - all indoor stalls are now sold and there are a limited number of outdoor stalls left. We have a wide range of stalls booked and there will be something for everyone - including lots of fabulous food stalls. Please contact me if you would like to book a stall at our fabulous fete!

Sally

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X