Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party in the Park, Melton Mowbray

Hi
    every year i do Party in the Park at stathern, near melton mowbray. this year they are struggling for stall holders, no idea why as its a lovely event, local amateur bands of all kinds, lovely kiddies play area, a pub at the side, bbq. Starts about 2ish and goes on until 10, i normally pack up at 8, sit in my deck chair under my gazebo with a shandy and listen to the music, gazebos for hire at an extra 2 quid, the event costs £15 quid if you book early. If you are interested please email me with your product details and i will email you the form.
    Thanks
    Elaine

Hi Elaine,
    What date is it? Sounds like a great day, think I would be asleep by 10 though
    Sarah

Comment

13th June, you wouldnt be asleep its lovely especially if weathers nice

Comment

It does seem like a lovely event - especially with gazebos to hire for £2!

Unfortunately too far away for me.
        ElaineJ soap and other stuff
        website
        blog

Comment

Hiya,

I'm really interested in this. I make jewellery and cards. I also have a friend who makes soaps who would probably be interested.

I could also do a table where people could come and make their own bracelets?

Please canyou send me a booking form and I will get some photos to you!

Tahnks,

Katie

Comment

I have sent an email to you

Jane
            www.just-soaps.com
            Twitter JUSTSOAPS
            FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
            Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Party in Park

Hi
              I did pm you last week but niot sure if you recived it.

I would be very interested in this event we make handmade cards, handmade and brought candels, bookmarks, fancy goods etc

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future

Sharon

Comment

My email address is [email protected]

I would be very interested in having a stall.

Comment

You ought to send your e-mail address by PM - otherwise everyone will be clicking on and sending you e-mails (and I don't mean forum members!!)
                  Cynthia
                  http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Event

Hi I would be really intrested I make handmade cards I do all sorts of different ones including quilling, iris folding, tea bag folding, sewing, 3D decopauge and keep sake cards I even make my own boxes for them I have sold loads at a shop but it is now closing down.
                    All my cards are carefully handmade nothing bought i put a lot of money and time into all of them.
                    I don't have a digital camera so therefore can't send you any pictures via email but can by mobile phone.
                    Please could you get back in touch with me regarding booking form ect.
                    Thanks Kim

Comment

Hi Elaine,

Sent you a mail

cas
                      etsy shop http://corinna2.etsy.com

misi shop http://corinna2designs.misi.co.uk

facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=151843035047

Comment

Working...
                      X