dancing phoenix wrexham fair !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing phoenix wrexham fair !

hi all ! just wanted to say that we did the craft fair in wrexham organised by dancing phoenix . i would like to applaud the ladies that did it for all the effort they put into it and for being extremely helpful and accomodating . i know they were dissapointed that they didnt have the turn out they expected but it wasnt for lack of trying or advertising .
    we were supplied with tea/coffee and the offer of cover for our stands should we need a break . they were pleasant , the venue was nice and the people that came were friendly and interested in the crafts on offer .
    once again a huge thumbs up to diane and judith for a lovely afternoon !
    http://www.enchanteddoorways.co.uk

Seconded!

Such a shame after all the effort which they had put into it; the lady next to me seemed to do quite well - little fabric cupcakes, padded heart garlands, hanging hearts etc.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

The main thing is that the foundations are now laid for future events ...the crafters have 'showcased' themselves and their crafts and the organisers have put themselves and the venue on the map ...so hopefully next time the visitors will bring all their friends along as well!

Well done all!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thank you very much for this thread and the comments - I'm so glad that you enjoyed the event.

May I add that many of the customers commented on the products on offer from the crafters as being top class, beautiful and were asking when the next event was as they'd like to see them again!

Thank you to everyone involved - without you it wouldnt have been possible. (now i'm starting to sound like i'm accepting a oscar so I'll shut up but we really do appreciate the support)
        www.dancingphoenixcrafts.co.uk

Comment

Just wanted to say I agree with the original post. The fair was very well organised, and short of dragging people in off the street I really don't see what else Judith and Diane could have done to increase footfall. Us stallholders were very well looked after and despite it being quiet I still enjoyed myself & it was nice to meet forum members in the flesh! Fingers crossed for the next one.
          www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
          www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
          Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
          Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

Working...
          X