New crafters show advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New crafters show advice

Check out Craftman Magazine and The Showmans Directory for listings of craft and related events. The wood and pot shows are really taking off and don't have the bought in trash and cowboy outfits that you see at so many so called craft fairs these days. If you have your own stall you can have more options, space and natural light wheras marquees can get crowded, stuffy and dingy during the summer show season. Also there is often friction and animosity between the genuine and non- genuine crafters in the tents.
    The craft and related areas within large established events e.g. the agricltural shows are often very good as you have the gaurateed footfall wheras some craft events can be poorly attended. For a wonderful end of summer season event check out the 5 day Great Dorset Steam Fair at Tarrant Hinton near near Blandford Forum.
    Wishing all the genuine crafters out there all the best for the coming season and hope the weather stays on our side.
    Regards . Lawrence
    oscar9999

Get information...

Are you yourself a crafter?

ps wellcome to the forum!

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

I make jewellery but not sure how best to market myself. Advice welcome!

Comment

I think Lawrence is trying to get us to purchase a subscription to his show directory.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Plus this topic was last used over 6 years ago! SamWise has been bumping a few extremly old and inactive topics.
          Stephen
          Website - Soy of the North
          Blog - If Soy Candles Could Talk
          Twitter - random thoughts
          Facebook - more random thoughts

Comment

Working...
          X