Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carboot/Table Top Sale - Stalls Required! Glasgow area

Hi there,

My church social group Contact are holding a carboot/tabletop sale on Saturday the 25th April in aid of Christian Aid.

We're looking for all sorts of stalls to make the day as interesting as possible. I expect we'll get lots of cars turning up with 2nd hand items so I thought it might be nice to have some nice crafts for sale indoors, although there are still car spaces available if that suits you better.

The sale is running between 2 and 4pm but we would like sellers to be there by 12:30 to set up.

The stall fee is £6 and depending on how well you do you might be able to make a small donation to Christian Aid also.

It is being held at a Church in Giffnock in the southside of Glasgow.

If you are interested please get in touch for more information and I can pass you the phone number so you can book a slot.

Thanks

Gemma

Hi

Could you please send me more details of the event?

Thanks

Comment

Hi there,

What kind of thing would you like to know?

Gem

Comment

hi

Is it a craft fair or a table top sale? What other crafts have you got signed up already? Are you limiting the numbers of each type of stall? How many people do you expect on the day? Parking?

Thanks

Comment

Hi there,

Well i guess its more a table top sale. Its not restricted only to crafts, we're just keen to get as many interesting stalls as possible. No we're not limiting the type of stall or anything. Our main priority is to get them all booked to raise the money for Christian Aid so we're not too bothered if it were to all be crafts or if it was one of everything. I appreciate this might affect how suitable the event is to yourself though. There is a lot of parking. The car park will be used for the carboot sale side of things but there is plenty of street parking outside the church. Indoor tables available. Hope this is useful,

Gemma

Comment

Sorry forgot to say, we'll expect to get around 100 on the day if the weather is anything better than pouring. It tends to be the older people in the congregation and community which come to these things although this is the first time we've held a carboot sale rather than coffee afternoon type things so we may well see a different audience.
            Think we have 3 cars sorted already and perhaps one table but I'm not sure what they're stall is. I can find out.

Comment

Linda at Fairiesnbeasties,

Hi,

I'm interested in hiring an indoor table for crafts. We make fabric based fairies and animals mainly from felt and organza and have done many craft fairs. We also have animal brooches, cards, hearts and lots more.......all made by ourselves.
              Can you tell me how to book and the address of the location.

You could also post your craft tables for hire on the Walkaboutcrafts ( Scotland) website as there are always folks looking for tables for crafts in west Scotland

Linda

Comment

I might be interested but the 25th of april is a monday can you confirm exactly when it is please?
                Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                our Facebook page
                follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Originally posted by HandyWoodcrafts View Post
                  I might be interested but the 25th of april is a monday can you confirm exactly when it is please?
                  It's a really old post.....
                  Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Lol and i usually look at dates ahh well no loss no gain.
                    Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                    our Facebook page
                    follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Working...
                    X