Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair - Drighlington (West Yorks) Sunday 28 June 2009

Hi All

Just received confirmation on my venue so am now inviting interested parties who would be interested at a table at the above.

It's on Sunday 28 June and it's taking place in the Meeting Hall in the centre of Drighlington, which is about 4 miles out of Bradford, 6 miles out of Leeds.

The local junior football club run their gala day on the same day and the meeting hall is slap bang in the middle of the moor where they play their games. It brings around 1000+ visitors to the village whilst it's happening and I noticed last year the meeting hall was standing empty in the middle so spotted an opportunity! Lots of families come along to watch their lads play and were just sitting on the grass, doing nothing whilst waiting for their teamslot so there's already a captive audience. I'll also be publicising it around all the local shops, libraries, press, relevant websites and anywhere else I can advertise.

It will run between 10am and 3pm to coincide with the football activity, with setting up from 9am. The meeting hall does have a little kitchen which I've also booked for our use and I'll ensure there's supplies (tea, coffee, etc) available. I've already got two cardmakers interested and one jewellery - which is beaded jewellery so space perhaps for something different?

If interested, please pm me, stating what kind of craft you'd be looking to sell and I'll start a list.
    Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/
Working...
X