Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Annual Art, Craft & Book Fair 2009

HI EVERYONE,
    I AM HOSTING A NEW YEARLY EVENT WHICH I HOPE WILL MATCH THE LIKES OF SYON PARK! I AM LOOKING FOR ARTISTS, CRAFTERS ETC TO COME AND HOLD A STALL (OR JUST VISIT) ON
    SATURDAY 20TH JUNE 10AM-5PM.

I CAN ADMIT 120 STALLS IN TOTAL, AND HAVE GUARANTEED 60 ALREADY SO PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING PART! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GENUINE PEOPLE HERE, RATHER THAN COMPANIES. I WILL BE THROWING A LOT OF MONEY INTO ADVERTISING SO I AM EXPECTING A HUGE AMOUNT OF PUBLIC/BUYERS.

PLEASE DO NOT HESISTATE TO CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFO. IT WILL BE HELD IN A 13 ACRE FIELD, OPPOSITE THE VERY BUSY "DEPARTURE LOUNGE CAFE RESTAURANT" IN ALTON, HAMPSHIRE.

I THINK IT WILL BE WORTH TRAVELLING FOR!

CHEERS EVE
    [email protected] 07902011179 01420 590272
    Last edited by Eveostick; 17-03-2009, 09:29 PM. Reason: Location not obvious enough

Hi Eve

Welcome t the forum
    Would love to come, unfortunately fully booked for that date.
    Please let me know if you are planning any more events.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Details

Hi Eve

I've sent you an email.

Anita
      Silvergirl
      www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

Wanted! Real Crafters In The Hampshire Area!

To hold a stall, £40.00 for the day 10am-5pm at The Departure Lounge (13acre field).

Expected 85-120 stalls, morris dancers, kids entertainers, food, ale, BBQ's, live music and most importantly CRAFT!

Please email [email protected]
        07902011179 or 01420 590272

Comment

Working...
        X