Craft Fairs in Bucks/Berks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Bucks/Berks

Hello, can anyone help with finding some decent craft fairs in South Bucks or Berks? We are new to crafting, and located near Slough - would be looking for any between April and December. I have "googled", and only found 2 so far - Little Chalfont in June, and Marlow in April.
    Any help would be really appreciated. We are doing floral & butterfly orientated items.

Hi

Pleased to meet you.

Sorry I am not in your area.

Good luck

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hello & Welcome to the forum,
      Good luck with your search
      Sarah

Comment

Fairs in Bucks/Berks

Hi
        There is a monthly fair in Ruislip which is called "Duck Pond Market" it is held every third Sunday in the month and is very popular. Just google Duck pond market and the details for hiring a stall are on the website. It is on this Sunday, so it may be worth your while popping in between 10 - 3pm. I will be selling stained and fused glass items so may see you there. Regards Catherine - Kumari Glass

Comment

Hi

I'm in Newbury and have also finding decent craft fairs in the area. Good luck with your search and if you find anywhere please could you let me know?

Thanx

Comment

Craft Fair July 09

Hi
            I am on the organising committee for Bedgrove Day in the Park, Aylesbury on Saturday 11th July 2009. We welcome craft stalls, cost is £20 for 4 hours (fair from 12-4pm), it is outside and you would need a gazeboo incase of rain, but if you want to email me at [email protected] I will send you the forms
            regards
            Gillian

Comment

Working...
            X