Craft Fairs / Markets In Greater Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs / Markets In Greater Manchester

Hi everone, just looking to start selling my Photography at craft/art fairs and markets. Anyone know any decent ones in the greater manchester and lancashire areas? Thanks a lot, Mark.

try www.stallfinder.co.uk they have a few listed, but never have done any of them myself.
    Website
    WWW.CUTTINGCREATIONS.CO.UK

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cuttin...979559?ref=sgm

Comment

Hi Mark,
      Craft Fair at Radcliffe Civic Suite 27th Novemeber, Avalon Urban Crafts & Holistic Treats
      For further information contact me here, or on [email protected]
      I did post a thread on here not sure how many people do actually get to see it.
      This fair will well advertised, will coincide with switching on of Christmas lights by a TV Celebrity.
      There will be a small outdoor Farmers Market. I do believe they are looking for interesting crafts.
      Regards

Comment

Its great that you're trying to help Mark, but he only posted that one time in March 2009 so probably won't see your post! Selina

Comment

Thanks on that Selina ... There is a lot of things to take into consideration ... yes noticed the date now.
          Marie

Comment

Hello we are running a handmade/ craft fair Prestwich Manchester 5th December

contact Susan

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X