No announcement yet.

Have you been to the Duck Pond market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been to the Duck Pond market?

I've been offered a stall at the duck pond market in runslip. Has anyone ever been here before?

Where is Runslip?
    Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Is it the middlesex one?
      Sarah

Comment

Theres a Ruislip in Middlesex, perhaps that what they meant? No never been anyway!
        Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

I went to the Feb one to have a reccie to see what it was like, although I was only there as a "shopper" I can say it was heaving with people which has to be a good start. Seemed well laid out with a good mix of crafts and foodie stuff, pitches are inexpensive so probably worth a go. I think when the weather warms up they will have some pitches outside too. If you decide to go for it, let us know how you get on.!
          Louise
          The Old Potting Shed
          website www.oldpottingshed.com
          blog www.oldpottingshed.com/blog

Comment

yes i have been thinking about trying theduckpond, never been though, maybe i'll go check it out sometime first!
            do tell us what it's like if you take a stall there x

Comment

Duck Pond Market - Ruislip

Hi

I had a stall at the Duck Pond Market last month, and it was very well attended, there is a very good mix of stalls, and it is a fabulous venue. The stalls are £20 or £25 if you have not arranged in advance.

I believe that they are not taking any more jewellery at the moment according to recent e-mails from the organiser, but I would suggest for other items it is well worth a go.

I did not make a fortune, I sell fused and stained glass gifts, but it was worth my while, and I have since had a commision for a window, so it has certainly paid off.

This is a new craft fair, which started in December and the signs are all very positive, so I hope you will give it a go, and look forward to meeting you there if you do.

Regards Catherine - Kumari Glass

Comment

Working...
              X