help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

hello im new to the boards and new to craft fairs, im just setting up my business at the moment which will be online and at craft fairs , i will be doing photo engraving on to metal and acyrilic items such as pendants, plaques, key rings and dog tags etc....im not sure where to start with the craft fairs as im looking to start as soon as possible in the essex and around east anglia unfortunatly everyone that i have already known about locally to me in essex have said there next fairs are in oct-december!!!
    if anyone could tell me where the next craft fairs are or names of craft fair organising event, website etc or any other tips that i may need as im completly new to all this!

many thanks
    ZiPpY

Have a look at the following 2 sites. I fins they seem to cover most of the main craft fairs.

www.craftsmanonline This allows you to look at this months fairs without subscribing, and you can look at the fairs for the whols year if you subscribe

http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/ This one also seems to be fairly up to date

cheers
    JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.speedy.uk.net

Comment

Re: help please

if anyone could tell me where the next craft fairs are or names of craft fair organising event, website etc or any other tips that i may need as im completly new to all this!

In response to your request for assistance on such an extensive topic, may I recommend our book entitled The Art of Selling Your Craft.

It is aimed at beginners such as yourself and will help you cover all the basic areas you need to consider when just strarting out in craft and ensure the best possible start. You can order directly from our website at www.craftlink.co.uk and pay with a credit or debit card.
      Craft-Link UK
      The Art of Selling Your Craft - The essential read for craft workers!
      Help, guidance and advice on how to make the most selling craft for profit - and getting it right!

Craft-Link UK - www.craftlink.co.uk
      Encouraging Creativity

Comment

Working...
      X