Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midlands Fair List HERE!

Hello peoples!

I'm mildly miffed off at people posting about not finding fairs in the Midlands, and I also get about 2 messages a week about it! :O And I can't reply to everyone when i'm expected to share my PC with a man who thinks the Stumble button is a godsend . . .

So . . .

Here's a few fairs, with contact details

Saturday 11th April, Penkridge
    I think it's £15 a table
    Mobile: 0781 555 35 30 – Home 01785 713162 – Email: [email protected]

25th April, Hope Centre, Coventry
    £10 per table
    Tel:02476238329 or email: [email protected]

Coventry Transport Museum
    C/O Julia Gandy at
    [email protected]
    May Bank holiday Saturday, Sunday, Monday
    £50 all three days

There is also one in West Park, Wolverhampton for the West Park 'Festival' thing, but it's about £150 a table for one day. The Hope Centre also have another fair in December.

These are just a few for you to be getting on with.

x

Proprietor at www.molieredesign.com
    Bespoke wedding clothing creations

Twitter - @molieredesign
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/molieredesign

Hi Caitlynsoul,

I'm intrigued. Who keeps sending you messages and why? do you organise fairs or are you the Midlands craft fair guru? Crystal ball? Yellow pages? 118 118?

Also, what's a 'stumble' button????

Claireeeeee x

(so many questions so little time!!)

Comment

Haha!

It's usually people who say

"I see you're from Wolverhampton, so am I. Please help!"

I Have replied to about three of these people over as many months, usually sending them the same information, but this week I just got so many more, and i get bored typing out the same message each time! So, I just thought it would be better if I posted it here.

And i'm not a fairy or nothing like that, I just ask about every fair, then pick which I want to do after I find out prices and keep the emails for reference!

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

and a stumble button is a lil button you can put in your browser window, under the address bar, and you hit it, and it randomly comes up with a page it thinks you might like, after you sign up and tick the boxes of the stuff you like. My bloke spends about four hours on it every day!

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

Hello,

I'm on of a crafters who've been looking for details for midlands fyres! Thanks so much for posting this thread.
          I'm a newbie on this fyre, so can you let me know how big of these fyres will be? How many audiences you expect they coming? etc What sort of majority products will be sold there?

Thanks again for information!
          Warin
          Last edited by warin; 26-02-2009, 07:22 AM.
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          www.FuShuz.com
          unique, authentic and affordable

Comment

Midland Fairs

Hello Warin
            The info about the fairs is just stuff that Caitlyn has collected together and is sharing with the forum. But if you want to know all these extra things about the fairs you have to get in touch with the organisers directly.
            In the first post the organiser details are shown, and they will be the best ones to give you this information about their own events. You would do best to get in touch with them.
            All the best, hope you find a suitable fair.....
            Last edited by greenweeds; 26-02-2009, 09:48 AM.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Greenweeds
            Contemporary Feltwork
            http://www.greenweeds.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by caitlynsoul View Post
              and a stumble button is a lil button you can put in your browser window, under the address bar, and you hit it, and it randomly comes up with a page it thinks you might like, after you sign up and tick the boxes of the stuff you like. My bloke spends about four hours on it every day!
              I'm gonna give that a go!!

btw thanks for sharing the craft fairs info. Maybe i'll see you at one of them.

Claire x

Comment

Coventry

I am personally appearing at Coventry, possibly Penk, and also at the one in December for the Hope Centre thing.

The coventry one is a MUST do, as it's on at the same time as the Dr. Who fair, and I estimate foot traffic for the weekend inc. Monday is expected to be around 10,000, at least to the museum itself? This is based on their Xmas fair figures etc.

x

Also, search Leamington Peace Festival, this is £60 I think, but it's a field of hippies! Music, guest speakers etc. are there, and it's on for two days, summertime, no camping overnight.
                Last edited by caitlynsoul; 26-02-2009, 07:22 PM.

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

Advice

I'm a newbie at the jewellery making and can't decide whether to dothe Transport Museum. has anyone got any advice or warnings that could inform my decision?

Thanks...
                  An indecisive Debra
                  Much love,
                  Deb

www.debrajacksondesigns.com

Comment

The Transport Museum is a great building (lots of old cars & motorbikes), friendly staff and are usually good with pre-event publicity of their own, as well as tapping into other networks and events databases. It's draws in visitors from all over the place and if they're running the fair in conjunction with another exhibition, I'd say contact them quick and book your place. If I was still living in Coventry, I would have done by now!
                    Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Midlands Fair List Here

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say the Craft Marquee at West Park, Wolverhampton, Steam and Vintage Rally on 6&7 June is £120.00 for both days. The Wolverhampton Show on 11&12 July (same venue) is £150.00 for both days and not just the one day. Both events attract thousands and thousands of visitors :-)

Comment

Originally posted by caitlynsoul View Post
                        I am personally appearing at Coventry, possibly Penk, and also at the one in December for the Hope Centre thing.

The coventry one is a MUST do, as it's on at the same time as the Dr. Who fair, and I estimate foot traffic for the weekend inc. Monday is expected to be around 10,000, at least to the museum itself? This is based on their Xmas fair figures etc.

x

Also, search Leamington Peace Festival, this is £60 I think, but it's a field of hippies! Music, guest speakers etc. are there, and it's on for two days, summertime, no camping overnight.
                        I'm at the Hope centre ones but the coventry transport museum was full of jewellery peeps when I enquired!! Typical huh!!

claire x

Comment

Originally posted by ADC1968 View Post
                          Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say the Craft Marquee at West Park, Wolverhampton, Steam and Vintage Rally on 6&7 June is £120.00 for both days. The Wolverhampton Show on 11&12 July (same venue) is £150.00 for both days and not just the one day. Both events attract thousands and thousands of visitors :-)
                          Sound very promising! would you mind to drop me a line information how to apply please? thanks in advance!

Is yourself going as well? Have anybody done Craft Marquee before? How did you get on?

Warin
                          www.FuShuz.com

Comment

Originally posted by greenweeds View Post
                            Hello Warin
                            The info about the fairs is just stuff that Caitlyn has collected together and is sharing with the forum. But if you want to know all these extra things about the fairs you have to get in touch with the organisers directly.
                            In the first post the organiser details are shown, and they will be the best ones to give you this information about their own events. You would do best to get in touch with them.
                            All the best, hope you find a suitable fair.....
                            Thank you Greenweeds, I'll contact the organisers directly to find out in basic info I should know before booking. I never done any craft fyres before, so I'm a bit worry.
                            www.FuShuz.com

Comment

If anyone does do the crafts at West Park, please say, I live right next door, cn bring you coffee :P

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

Working...
                              X