Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair: Stoke on Trent

Good evening all,

Just a quick note to let you know about a craft fair which is being organised in Stoke on Trent for 29th March 2009, details as per poster:

Although this is the first event which is being organised by Spellestial and myself, we are hoping to make this a quarterly craft fair at the same venue, possible progressing to monthly events throughout Stoke on Trent depending on the popularity and success of these fairs.

At the moment we are looking for stall holders for the event on Sunday 28th March 2009... we are looking to have one stall holder for each craft so as not to duplicate and end up with the same things on every table.

We already have stall holders for:

* Greetings Cards
    * Candles
    * Tarot cards, books and cds
    * Crystals
    * Bath bombs and shower luxuries

We are especially interested in hearing from anyone who handmakes sweets, cakes, childrens toys and any other craft which has not been mentioned, including spiritual, gothic, pagan and wiccan as this event is looking to cater for everyone's tastes

Tables will be £10 per stall and are payable on the day.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested in joining us
    Last edited by Fluffy Squirrel; 24-02-2009, 08:41 PM.

Hi,

Sounds good ...hope you have massive success!

Fair Do
    Last edited by Fair Do; 24-02-2009, 10:23 PM.

Fair Do's!

Comment

Afternoon all,

We still have a few vacancies for this event... is anyone interested in having a stall?

Laura xx

Comment

I think your full for what I make, Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for the day!
        Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by autumn rose View Post
          I think your full for what I make, Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for the day!
          Thanks Sarah... just had a look on your website and if you're interested then we may be able to accomodate your crafts. I understand if you don't want a stall but if you are interested just give me a shout

Comment

me again just PMd you
            Sarah

Comment

Everyone who has pm'd me should now have had a reply... look forward to meeting you on the day

Comment

Good luck with this one. Doors4Fairies can't make it, but would be interested in anything else at a later date in the Stoke area.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah robinson View Post
                  Good luck with this one. Doors4Fairies can't make it, but would be interested in anything else at a later date in the Stoke area.
                  Thank you for your good luck wishes Sarah, we will definitely be posting on the forum with any future event dates and think that Doors4Fairies would be a great addition to our events. Here's hoping that we can get together for an event in the Stoke area soon

Comment

Just a quick note to see if we have anyone else interested in a stall at our craft fair? At the moment we still have about four stalls available.

Comment

Good Luck Fluffy,

I hope you have a good event and that you are feeling much better now.

Alison xx
                      http://www.pollyanna-patchwork.co.uk

12 High Street, Eccleshall, STAFFS, ST21 6BZ Tel: 01785 859360

Comment

stoke fair

Hiya Ozzie from Fraught iron here,keep us posted please cant make it for march but may be intersted in other dates.
                        www.fraught-iron.co.uk
                        Kind regards Ozzie.
                        Ozzie
                        www.fraught-iron.co.uk

Comment

Thank you... hopefully some of our forum members may be able to pop along on the day as visitors even if unable to have a stall

All fundraising on the day is going to the Donna Louise Trust.

Comment

Desperate plea...

Would anyone be able to or like to have a stall at this event on Sunday 29th March 2009?

Unfortunately we have had two stallholders pull out which is leaving us with a bit of a problem and a lot of empty space.

We'd be very grateful for anyone to jump on board.

If you're interested then please let me know... we are especially looking for jewellery and anything 'unusual'

Thanks a lot

Comment

hope you can get some people hun, looking forward to meeting anyone whos there xxxx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Working...
                              X