Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No craft fairs in midlands?

Hello,

I've been searching for information about craft fairs in midlands through the forum, but I can't find any. Craft fairs in midland isn't popular? or there are some there, but I can't find it?

Thanks in advance
    Warin
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    www.FuShuz.com
    unique, authentic and affordable

Hiya,

There is one on at the Transport Museum in Coventry over the May Day Bank Holiday weekedn.

I am pretty sure there is another between now and then but I can't find the details.

I am sure another crafter will let us know,

Deb
    x
    There
    Much love,
    Deb

www.debrajacksondesigns.com

Comment

Originally posted by jackpot_coventry View Post
      Hiya,

There is one on at the Transport Museum in Coventry over the May Day Bank Holiday weekedn.

I am pretty sure there is another between now and then but I can't find the details.

I am sure another crafter will let us know,

Deb
      x
      There
      Just found a list but I can't post the link. I will try PM?
      Much love,
      Deb

www.debrajacksondesigns.com

Comment

Hi, I used to live in Coventry and did several craft fairs in the area. I don't know if the events are still going but it might be worth checking out: Coventry Canal Basin (think the contact there was Andy Littlewood at Cov City Council); Earlsdon Festival; Allesley Festival (as well as the day itself, they used to organise a very nice ladies night on a nearby date); Godiva Festival (though they were starting to charge silly prices when I last did one in 2007) and check out some of the charity events (Cats Protection League used to do one in Earlsdon Methodist Hall and the RSPCA had a Funday at their centre where they used to let out stalls). You might also want to check out Sketts (www.sketts.co.uk) who organised several around that area. If I think of any more, I'll let you know.

HTH
        Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Hi there

There are one or two organisers in the area i can put you in touch with. Please p.m. me and will send you details
          Andrew
          [email protected]

Link to Events List for 2010

Comment

Fairs in the Midlands

Hi,

I'd be interested in any leads aswell. There does seem to be a shortage.
            I've tried the Lutterworth fairs but all the dates are booked up for this year if you are a jewellery maker!

Pauline

Comment

Stallfinder

Do you know about the site called stallfinder.co.uk ?

Pauline

Comment

There's also:

http://www.craft-fair.co.uk/events.cfm

And have you tried Leamington Peace Festival? They do like handmade pieces, there's also a lot of fairtrade stalls and probably not upmarket enough for some products - their audience do like hippy, boho, unique kinds of stuff. But it is a nice friendly relaxed family atmosphere, free music, henna tattoos and you can buy some really cool tie-dyed stuff!!
                Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X