Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new feature for you ...

Hi All,

Just a quickie to say that the 'techie team' have been busy today adding a new feature to the front page of me website (as below) ...you can now see where the latest events added are without having to search!

We've now got 286 craft events on the database for the rest of this year! ...but there's room for plenty more!

Kind regards.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

That's great. Well done to your team

Just a thought?
    Would it be possible to select "all" ie could I select all events in May all over the country?

I have spent the morning filling out booking forms for events in 8 different counties, many of us do travel, especially those of us in the middle of the country.

Just a thought?
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking at broadening the searches along with some other good ideas that have been suggested ...so watch this space! I don't want to overwork the team!!

We thought this change would be good to make quickly so that visitors can see that new events are coming in even though there may not be any in their particular county when they search.

Cheers.
      Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Working...
      X