Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhere to go this weekend ...

Hi All,

Some of you may recall that last year I occasionally mentioned up and coming events to help encourage people to visit fairs as customers as well as stall holders. With that in mind I can tell you that our database reveals a couple of events in Yorkshire this coming weekend.

Sat 21st Feb
    Bawtry Craft and Gift Fair
    St Nicholas Church Hall
    Bawtry
    South Yorkshire
    DN10 6HX
    10.00am - 4.00pm

Sat 21st/Sun 22nd Feb
    Wensleydale Craft Fairs
    The Market House
    Hawes
    North Yorkshire
    DL8 3QN
    10.00am - 4.30pm

Try and get along and see what they’re up to!

You can check for other weekends on the site below.

Cheers.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Lucky Yorkshire. Seems to go very quiet for craft events in this area until early summer.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

For those in the South don't forget the Make it event, details below

20-22 February, FIVE, Farnborough Airport, 10am -5pm
      Make it is the biggest craft event in Southern England, attracting the top names in the craft world and thousands of enthusiastic visitors every year. We take pride in bringing you the very best the craft industry has to offer, spacious shopping aisles, freedom of movement for disabled and wheelchairs and convenient free parking for all.

And again, in February you can look forward to three enjoyable fun-filled Make it shopping days. You’ll see all your favourite exhibitors (and lots of new ones) and show sponsors, Crafts Beautiful, Let’s Make Cards, Quick & Crafty and Making Cards Magazines.

A choice of thousands of paper craft, bead craft and hobby craft supplies, kits and materials, free exhibitor demos, make ‘n’ takes and a fabulous line up of cardmaking and beading workshops complete the all-action line up at Farnborough in February. We look forward to welcoming you all.

Comment

Has anyone heard of or organised any events in the West Midlands over the next few weeks?
        Much love,
        Deb

www.debrajacksondesigns.com

Comment

Hi Cynthia,

Not spoken to you for a while ...are you organising your event again this year? If so, I hope you put in on the database ...and maybe you could get your crafter friends to register as well.

Cheers.
          Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Originally posted by Fair Do View Post
            Hi Cynthia,

Not spoken to you for a while ...are you organising your event again this year? If so, I hope you put in on the database ...and maybe you could get your crafter friends to register as well.

Cheers.
            Fair Do
            Hi John - not doing the event this year - which is a shame, but some of the older members of the committee found the two day event a bit of a struggle. However, as I had done all the organising for the craft side on my own I am keen to do something - maybe a co-operative of crafters in the area to run a few events - looking into insurance costs as an organiser to see if that is prohibitive!! There is not much on in this area at present. I would of course without hesitation register it with you and I will try and pass your info on to others looking for events. Hope all is going well.
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi All,

Did anyone get to either of these events today?

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Went to the Make it fair on saturday & spent a small fortune

Comment

Originally posted by jackpot_coventry View Post
                  Has anyone heard of or organised any events in the West Midlands over the next few weeks?
                  yes! I want to know too! Anybody?
                  -------------------------------------------------------------
                  www.FuShuz.com
                  unique, authentic and affordable

Comment

Working...
                  X