[Glasgow] Country Living Magazine Scotland Fair - 22-25 Mar 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Glasgow] Country Living Magazine Scotland Fair - 22-25 Mar 07

We're booked for this. It's usually a worthwhile show. Any o-y'all going? - Ali
    Furniture Farm creates sheepskin footstools from the finest natural materials. These wonderful pets come in a variety of colours and sizes. Completely housetrained - No vets bills - No fuss diet - They become part of the family.

They are a really great publication and have been advertising the London event loads on classic FM. I would imagine that the scottish event will be very well publicised as well and should certainly be of an excellent standard.
    I was at a macmillan event yesterday marketed at the topp end market and there was an awfull lot of money floating around. (ok not literally, but people wee really spending hard!!!)
    I think you'll have a great event.
    Let us know how it goes.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

The london one is 5mins from my house and was on at the w/e...

The one in Scotland sounds good but a fair old distance from suffork ?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

[OT] [London] Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair - 8-12 Nov 06

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
        have been advertising the London event loads on classic FM.
        Yes, we were at the London event ...
        CountryLivingFair.com/xmas/page.cfm/action=Exhib/ExhibID=00081
        ... it started very slowly, but built to be quite respectable by the end.

Thanks for the good wishes.
        Furniture Farm creates sheepskin footstools from the finest natural materials. These wonderful pets come in a variety of colours and sizes. Completely housetrained - No vets bills - No fuss diet - They become part of the family.

Comment

Brass Up North

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
          Scotland sounds good but a fair old distance from suffork ?
          Yep, it's a fair old distance, but:

- we have a Ford Transit
          - there's brass up north
          - Scots seem to love sheep/bull sheepskin footstools

Comment

Went on your website and really love your footstools, they're just crying out to be stroked! Do they often go for a walkabout round Moulton, maybe I'll catch a glimpse next time I drive thru

I can understand why you do the larger craft fairs with your products but are you doing any local ones too? Would love to see them in the flesh so to speak.
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

[OT] Feisty Bulls & Fairs Local To Moulton

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
              Went on your website and really love your footstools, they're just crying out to be stroked!
              Thanks - That's why we recommend purchasing in threes: one to rest your feet and one for each hand to stoke
              Do they often go for a walkabout round Moulton, maybe I'll catch a glimpse next time I drive thru
              Ah yes, quite possible. As with all social groups, they're all different, tough, as one might expect, the bulls show more individuality than the sheep
              I can understand why you do the larger craft fairs with your products but are you doing any local ones too? Would love to see them in the flesh so to speak.
              We attend smaller shows, near and far. Within the last month, we've been at a two dayer in Inverness and just down the hill in Newmarket - The Art Craft and Design Show.

Comment

Working...
              X