Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed from the pros!

Hi all,

I am really keen to set up small scale craft fairs in my local area but have'nt the faintest where to start.
    Would appreciate any advice on what things i need to consider etc....

Thanks in advance

There are lots of threads on here already giving this advice, I think you have to look under the heading uk craft fairs but I'm not sure. I am sure someone will come along soon to tell you the threads you need to look for.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Where is your local area?

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Thanks both - I am based in Devon but would be interested in both Devon ad Somerset. I know theres a few big players around but I would really be more interested in the smaller events until I had some kind of experience to branch out further- I have had a look through some threads but if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I guess my particular concern is starting from stratch would i need to consider insurance - whats the outlay expectation etc

Appreciate your help!

Comment

hi Littlegems

That area is primed for someone to start something new as you have a lot of crafts down there (due to tourism mostly) I am happy to give you any help or guidance you need , what areas would you like to know first ?
          Cheers
          HDevents

Web - www.hardydaviesevents.co.uk
          now on Twitter - http://twitter.com/HDevents
          Blog - http://s8.invisionfree.com/HDeventsforum/

Comment

Working...
          X