Craft fairs in South West or Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in South West or Midlands

I'm looking for craft fairs and events in either the South West (I live in North Devon) or the Midlands Area (particularly around Leicestershire) for 2009.

I'm new to selling at craft fairs so any advice on what sells, how much stock to have, cost of selling etc, would be grateful! I make jewellery and cards mainly and a few other bits and pieces.
    Possibly it would be best to start with smaller fairs so it anyone knows of any from March onwards I'd love to know.

Thanks muchly!
    Handmade Jewellery, Cards and Home Decorations

Stoughton Village Easter Gifts And Craft Fair

Hi there, just wondered whether you are still looking for craft fairs in the Leics area as I am organising the above event for Sat 11th April 2009, and still have space available.
    If you would like further details/booking form please contact me via email or tel 07737 949160. Kind regards Michelle

Comment

finding craft fairs in your area

Hi there,
      I recently stumbled upon a site called stallfinder.
      I thinkits a good free site and have made 3 or 4 bookings for this year as a result of using it.
      good luck and hope this helps.
      claire
      Happy Crafting!
      Claire

Facebook
      Etsy shop
      Folksy shop
      My blog

Comment

Thanks for your replies! I'll check that website out.

Whiskeydowns...thanks for your message and your email. Unfortunately I can't make that date but it sounds like a perfect area. If you're arranging any other fairs this year I'd be interested to hear about them.

I have to plan well in advance as I live in Devon (actually on an Island in Devon!) So it makes doing things at short notice difficult!!

Thanks!
        Handmade Jewellery, Cards and Home Decorations

Comment

Working...
        X