Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in West Yorkshire

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there are any craft fairs coming up in West Yorkshire.

I am looking to sell Jewellery.

Many thanks

Sarah

Is Ingleton any good for you?
    www.jennynevedesigns.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9043479?ref=mf

Comment

National Coal Mining Museum, New Road, Overton Nr Wakefield WF4 4RH have craft and gift fairs on the following dates this year

Easter Weekend, 11th 12th & 13th April (full for jewellery)

Spring Bank Weekend, 23rd 24th & 25th May
      August Bank Holiday Weekend, 29th 30th & 31st August
      Autumn Fair, 7th & 8th November
      Christmas Fair I, 28th & 29th November
      Christmas Fair II, 5th & 6th December
      Christmas Fair III, 12th & 13th December

Setting up from 8am. Doors open 10am until 4pm £29 per 6ft x 2ft table per day (discounts for full weekend bookings) which includes the museums 3rd Party Public Liability Insurance.
      All fairs are held indoors in a bright, modern and airey conference centre with free entry and free parking. Local and regional press Ads, Internet and local radio also used for publicity, friendly and welcoming stallholders and good foot fall from museum

PM for further details

Comment

craft fairs west yorkshiire

Hi

I am organising some craft fairs with a friend in Harrogate and Wetherby from March -July. If you would like all the details please contact me with your e mail address and I'll forward them to you.

Best wishes
        Deborah
        sew gorgeous

Comment

how do you feel about travelling to wrexham? we've got a big event on in November.
          www.dancingphoenixcrafts.co.uk

Comment

Hi, I'm also in West Yorkshire so looking around, as you are. Besides all the resources already mentioned checkout Artsmix who are based in Leeds (they have a website). They organise craft fairs in and around the Leeds area. Just wondering if I should be telling you this as I sell jewellery as well...lol!
            Jane

If beads were still currency, I'd be a millionaire!

http://www.wildheartcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X