Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in the South East

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Craft Fairs to be held in the South East this year - Tunbridge Wells / Crowborough / Hastings / East Grinstead areas? By the time I discovered who was holding christmas craft fairs last year, they were all fully booked.

Help!!!
    Last edited by KawasakiKeira; 04-02-2009, 11:37 AM.

Sussex fairs

There is a Spring Craft Fair at Chequer Mead in East Grinstead on 21/3, I don't know if they would have any spaces left, and also one at Heathfield Community Centre on 4/4. I live in West Sussex & find wherecanwego & ukcraftfairs the most useful for finding fairs round here.

Good luck

Anita
    Silvergirl
    www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

That's great, thanks for the info. I have just missed out on the East Grinstead one but I will definitely find out about the Heathfield one.

Thanks, might see you there!

Comment

Is Maidstone too far? If not we have one on 28th & 29th March and then again on 31st Oct & 1st Nov.
        Clare
        Dorett Events
        [email protected]

Comment

Maidstone craft fair

Hi Clare

Whereabouts in Maidstone is it? Do you know if there are still spaces available for March?

Best wishes

Sophia

Comment

Hi

Yes there are spaces. The fair is at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Hollingbourne, Nr Maidstone.

If you send me a PM with your email address I'll send you details.
            Clare
            Dorett Events
            [email protected]

Comment

Hi,
              I am running some fairs in Eastbourne. I currently have them in April, May, July and August in two venues. Let me know if you are interested.
              www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

Comment

Hi

I organise a monthly Craft Market in Uckfield, East Sussex and a Spring and Christmas Craft Markets in Newhaven East Sussex. Would love to have you come along to one of our events. If you would like to email me on [email protected] I would be happy to let you have all the details.
                Kind regards
                Carole

Comment

Craft Fair

I am doing one in Middlesex - is that too far away !

Comment

We're keen to hear from people for the BEST OF KENT Weekend, Craft & Produce Fayre. Sunday Aug 9th. The Fayre will be promoted alongside the Proms and Jazz/Swing events so should be a good footfall.

More details on Best Of Kent thread or visit our website ct3events.com
                    CT3 Events

http://www.ct3events.com Not Just Great Events!

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X