Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northampton - Delapre Abbey Craft Fair 26th April- £15 stalls

Hi All

The Friends of Delapre Abbey are now seeking applications for their craft fair at Delapre Abbey on 26th April 2009. The abbey is set in a beautiful location near to Northampton town centre and run by volunteers (including myself). The fair will be part of their larger annual St Georges Day celebrations. All proceeds will go to the Charity FoDA for renovation of the Abbey and its grounds.

We are looking for applications from good quality handmade crafters only, we will not be taking any applications from 're-sellers', by this I mean any goods bought as handmade and then re-sold. We will also be able to take bookings from sellers of certain handmade foodstuffs that do not clash with the Abbeys tearoom produce.

The stalls for the day will be £15 - exact times tbc. To be considered for a stall please email [email protected] with pictures of your work and outlining what products you wish to sell. Jewellery and textile stalls will be limited in order to provide a good balance of crafts.

Thanks for reading!

Becky Lawrence (volunteer @ delapre abbey)

Count me in again please!!! I definitely definitely definitely want to do this one again

Comment

Me too please!

You are in my hometown! That is very exciting. Please consider me, I will send you photos of my work.

Thanks
      Joanna
      Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

You have mail with photos attached, Selina

Comment

I have sent email.

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Becky, would love to do it again, have emailed you.

Abbi xx
            http://www.edwinasimone.co.uk

Comment

me please and my mum agian
              Ren x
              www.urbanangelz.co.uk
              12High Street, Middleton Cheney, Oxon, OX17 2PB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...25898137455617

www.twitter.com/urbanangeljewel

www.blogger.com/urbanangeljewellery

Comment

Me too!

Hi,

If you don't have too many card-makers already, i think I'd be interested.

Thanks
                Sally
                Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

NEW Website: www.thecreativemills.co.uk
                Blog: http://thecreativemills.blogspot.com
                Check out my MISI shop: http://thecreativemills.misi.me.uk

Comment

Becky

I've emailed you.

Biz

Comment

oooh this sounds good, i could make st.georges day themed accessories! Would you consider handbags?
                    Dee x
                    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Delapre abbey fair

Hi All

If you have any questions regarding the fair please could you email them to me at [email protected] or private message, so that I can answer you individually.

Thanks

Becky Lawrence
                      Teasel designs

Comment

Northampton - Delapre Abbey Craft Fair - Update

Hi all

Just a quick up date. The fair will be held between 10am - 6pm as part of their established annual St Georges Day event. We are also looking for traditional crafters who would be able to demonstrate their skills to the public as well as sell their wares, for example spinners, woodturners etc. Demonstration spaces will be limited, but we will be able to offer a larger space at a considerable discount (and include electricity) - please contact me on [email protected] for further details.

I will be sending out booking forms shortly

Thanks

Becky Lawrence
                        ([email protected]delapreabbey)

Comment

Northampton Delapre Abbey Craft Fair - Update

Hi All

Just to let you know that we are now taking firm bookings for this event and already filling up, after our last very successful Christmas event, so hopefully this one will be even bigger and better! So if you are still interested please send images of your work to [email protected].

Becky Lawrence
                          ([email protected] abbey)

Comment

Hi Becky, are you able to let those of us who e-mailed you know whether or not we were successful please. Just so I can look for something else if I can't book this one. Many thanks, Selina

Comment

Northampton craft fair

In response to Selinas' message we should have replied to all those who have emailed. If you have emailed and have had no response could you re-send. We are still debating over some textile and jewellery traders as we have had alot of enquiries from similar traders and we are keen to get the balance right. We will respond to all those who email. If we can't fit you in this time, we will be having more fairs throughout the year and will place you on the waiting list.

Thanks for everyones patience on this matter, its very difficult to get the balance of craft just right!

Becky Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                              X