Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple themed crafts for show in Hertfordhire

Hello
    I manage a Park is St Albans, Hertfordshire. Each year we hold an Apple Day to celebrate English Apples, as we have some old orchards in the Park and make our own juice.
    This year we want to expand our Apple Day and have craft stalls as well. I would like to hear from anyone who sells appley products; e.g. chutneys or jams, cakes or pies, apple scented cosmetics or candles, things made from apple wood, items with an apple motif. Not all of your products need to be appley just a few to be in the spirit of the day!
    Apple Day will be held on Sunday 4th October 2009 from noon to 4pm in St Albans Hertfordshire. The cost of a stall is £15, but this is reduced to £10 if you donate an item from your stall to our raffle which retails for £5.
    In addition to the craft stalls, there will be apple juicing demonstrations and tastings, lots of old varieties of apples for sale, best cooked apple pie competition, raffle, bands, children’s games and refreshments.
    We do not charge an entrance fee, the venue has a large free car park. The day will be advertised on the Parks website, in our newsletter to local residents approximately 800 households, in the local press and other event listings.
    Get in touch for more information.

Which park ?

I live in st albans

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Highfield Park

Comment

Hi

If I make some apple themed jewellery, could I have a stall?. I live in St Albans as well.

Thanks

Julie
        Julie
        www.buzzybeads.co.uk

Comment

Too far away for me - but the craft marquee at Erddig (NT near Wrexham) always seems well filled with prospective customers.
          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
          website
          blog

Comment

Julie

Yes of course you can have a stall, shall be in touch.

Comment

Ooh, my company name is ideal then(see below link).

Can I just praise the apple named 'Pink Lady' they are the best apples ever.
              https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Yummy Pink Ladies!

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
                Can I just praise the apple named 'Pink Lady' they are the best apples ever.
                Yea, I agree. Although I do love a good cox!!!!
                Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

NEW Website: www.thecreativemills.co.uk
                Blog: http://thecreativemills.blogspot.com
                Check out my MISI shop: http://thecreativemills.misi.me.uk

Comment

My friend lives near you, i could come down to have a stall? Although i make bags and accessories but i could do some themed items by then? Things like apple shaped purses, or things that use green and red materials!?

Does that count?!x
                  Dee x
                  Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                  Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                  Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

request for a stall for Apple day

Hi there
                    I just registered with the site today and found your message. I would be very interested in having a stall at your Apple Day. Would we need to provide our own table? I make book covers with felt designs, roll up cloth pencil holders, felt pictures, personalized gifts with felt and beadwork. I would love to design some with an apple theme too. Would that be ok?
                    Many thanks
                    Donna

Comment

Working...
                    X