Craft Fairs in County Durham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in County Durham

Hi, I'm in the process of organising a craft fair at Bishop Auckland Town Hall on 9 May, 8 Aug and 7 November. I'm also looking to have one at Stanhope in the Dales Centre on 28 Feb. Anyone interested in a stall?
    :O))

I might be.Would have to have a think on it a bit. I use to live there about 5 yrs ago so know where I would be going. It would be a 3 hr drive for me now. Could you send me more info?
    Shabby Neesey

Comment

Hi, It's a bit far for me personally but I do have a stall friendy who might be interested. How much are you charging and how would they get in touch with you?

portfolio: www.suzielda.co.uk

buy online: www.mooart.com

Comment

Could be interested in the May one or later as I will be in Scotland till then, its not far from Stockton. Could you send me details. Thanks
        Janice Phoenixjewellery from

http://www.phoenixfabrics.co.uk
        http://phoenixjewellery.blogspot.com/
        http://phoenixbridal.blogspot.com/
        http://bernie-bear.blogspot.com

Comment

Would definitely be interested if you do any more in Stanhope, especially between March and October (Have a caravan at Westgate so would be there most weekends between those dates). Might be interested in the Bishop Aukland one as well, will have to check the dates.
          my website: www.thelittleglasskiln.co.uk
          twitter: www.twitter.com/littleglasskiln

Comment

Originally posted by Neesey View Post
            I might be.Would have to have a think on it a bit. I use to live there about 5 yrs ago so know where I would be going. It would be a 3 hr drive for me now. Could you send me more info?
            We're just finalising the arrangements but the 5' tables at Stanhope should be around £20 each and should run from 9-4 (with the fair running from 9.30 til 3.30). There's a farmers market at the Dales Centre as well on that day, so we're hoping Stanhope will have lots of visitors.

We are still finalising arrangements for the Bishop Auckland Town Hall fair but again, the tables would be between £25 and £30 for a 6' wide table (they're round). Times are still to be agreed but would probably be from 9-3pm.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by elzi View Post
              Hi, It's a bit far for me personally but I do have a stall friendy who might be interested. How much are you charging and how would they get in touch with you?
              Probably £20 for the Stanhope events for a 5' table and between £25 and £35 once things are finalised with bishop auckland town hall.

Hope this helps.

you can contact me on [email protected]

thanks for your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixjewellery View Post
                Could be interested in the May one or later as I will be in Scotland till then, its not far from Stockton. Could you send me details. Thanks
                Thanks for your interest.

The cost will be between £25 and £35 for a 6' circular table and we expect the fair to run from something like 9am til 3pm. We are still finalising details at the moment but could get something more concrete to you within the next couple of weeks.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by skuttle View Post
                  Would definitely be interested if you do any more in Stanhope, especially between March and October (Have a caravan at Westgate so would be there most weekends between those dates). Might be interested in the Bishop Aukland one as well, will have to check the dates.
                  Excellent -thanks for your interest. Just let me know if you have any queries. The Dales Centre is a lovely venue, with free parking, a cafe, tourist information centre and there is a farmer's market on the same day, so this should drum up further interest.

Michelle
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X