Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Nina. Love to make cards and although have sold some to friends have not yet had courage to try a craft fair but am hoping to change that this year. I also paint but don't think would risk trying to sell any. Problem is I don't know where to find fairs. I live in Co Down NI and love to visit the Mount Stewart Craft Fair which is normally held in May but think it may be too expensive for 1st attempt. Please can anyone advise me on average cost of tables and any smaller fairs in NI. All advice would be gratefully received.

Regards Nina

Hi and welcome from a fellow cardmaker . I would suggest starting off small, say a school fete or church hall and usually the people who go to them have contacts for others and that sets the ball rolling. We used to live in Dorset and I started doing a small church one once a month. The people were lovely, very friendly atmosphere and after chatting to each of them they all had several other fairs that they went to regularly, which I was invited to apply for. If we'd have stayed down there I think I'd have done really well. So, go for it and have fun
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Hello Nina and to the forum, I agree with Nettie start off small and then build up.

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

from me too xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Hi Nina and to the forum. x
            by Nicki
            www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style