Uxbridge Middx Craft Fair thoughts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uxbridge Middx Craft Fair thoughts please

Some time ago I put a post here to get an idea for interest in a craft event in Uxbridge. I did have a good response but then my computer got a bug and I lost loads and loads of stuff (including those who had replied to my post) despite having all sorts of software protection!!! Then my fiance was diagnosed with Cancer so everything got put on "hold" We are now thinking about it again and could I ask with my appologies if you replied before - anyone interested or thoughts please about an event in Uxbridge to please contact me or post me a reply. I did manage to create a list of 8 who replied so you may already be on my list. I'm thinking Uxbridge Civic Centre or St Margarets on a Saturday for all those who work in the week. There is already a weekly craft fair in Uxbridge but not a saturday one. Thanks all and sorry for the second request....

brilliant

that would be great my in-laws live in uxbridge and we visit them every other month we live in wolverhampton im all ways asking them to find me s fair down there if you do decide will you get in contact my e-mail is [email protected] thankyou it would be great.

linda

Comment

I would be interested

Hiya

I would be interested in coming to Uxbridge if you do a fair. Please put me on your list and let me know details if you go ahead.

Thanks!
      Joanna
      Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

uXBRIDGE CRAFT FAIR

Would be very interested - let me know details when finalised

A Ford

Comment

Would be interested if date is fine.

Let me have details when finalised

Anne

Comment