Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gardening scotland

hi all

we're thinking of doing gardenig scotland this year in may but i still cannot make my mind up as to whether to do it or not!!

Its a lot f money and I'm not sure if we'd make it back or not as most of our candles are quite cheap, I know that I can increase the prices and I can make new candles that are more expensive,.... but still??

Anyone does this show before??

Thanks
    Vicky
    Eternal Flame Candles
    www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Is this the one at Ingliston? I've heard they get a huge turnout for it.

I've never done it as I always have a really good local one on the weekend this is on.

Do you know how much it is?

Comment

Whereabouts and when is this ? It sounds like the sort of thing I would like to visit!!!.
      by Nicki
      www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

hubby looked at the pack we were sent and reckons its gonna cost abot 320 for the 3 days, so still thinking about it.

its held at ingilston in may.
        Eternal Flame Candles
        www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Thanks for the times etc.

It does sound like a lot but I took the chance last year and did a really big show in Newcastle it cost me about 250 plus traveling etc. which I thought was a lot at the time but I really did make a packet. I sold out of most stuff and also made some really good contacts so am definitely doing it again this year. It is always going to be a gamble doing the bigger shows but if they are well run and well marketed then there is definitely money to be made.
          by Nicki
          www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Flame,

Did Gardening Scotland last year and it was great. Well attended , well promoted and well run. The craft marquee is floored and looks superb.

Was in the same position your in now about whither to do bigger more expensive shows all I can say is the public turned up to this last year with money in their pockets , wither it will be the same this year nobody can tell.

It's a leap of faith in most cases for this year.

Wishing you all the best what ever you decide.

Cheers Janice
            www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Working...
            X